Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Stargate Universe" Discussion/Speculation (Spoilers)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update:

Thornyrose writes: “Now, if TPTB would only make it official when we can expect to see a) the premiere of SGU [...]”

Answer: Although I’ve yet to hear of an official date, my understanding is that Stargate: Universe will premiere in early October. [...]

Pastrygirl writes: “Do I remember correctly that Destiny is supposed to be an Ancient class ship? Like the one that Rodney got working on the volcano-riddled planet?

Also, is the gate to be a Pegasus galaxy gate or, like suggested above by Iamjohn, a milky way gate/DHD?”

Answer: Sorry. For the details on the ship and the gate, you’ll either have to wait for the studio to release the visuals or hold out until the premiere.

PG15 writes: “Are you writing episode 20? Is Paul writing episode 19?”

Answer: Yes and yes.

PG15 also writes: “I wanted to add a thank you for these short “profiles” on the cast members! First Jamil, now Brian. It’s great to get to know them a bit before seeing them on the screen, dazzling us with their talent.

Can we expect more of these for other cast members?”

Answer: Yep.

Major D. Davis also writes: “1. You already know my reasoning, so is episode 19’s title is hope?

[...]

3. Is there a chance that MGM will release it’s uber cool super secret project during Comic con this summer?

4. Are the VFX temps like those non-colored greyish fake looking Visuals that eventually turn into those shiny Visuals we see in the final cut?”

Answers: 1. Nope. [...] 3. No idea. 4. At first they can be, simple place holders designed to convey a sense of how the sequence will unfold.

JJ writes: “Did you know who will go to Comic-Con this year?
    Is there any chance that all the main cast would be there?”

Answer: I won’t be going this year but Brad Wright, Robert Cooper, and almost the entire cast will be there.

Montrealer writes: “How is the refugees from the Icarus base able to function after the consumables are gone?”

Answer: Tune in and find out!
    http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...h-the-mailbag/

Comment

I was certainly interested to see that episode 19 (if I read it correctly) is not titled "Hope". It'll be interesting to see what it ends up being, as there wasn't really big list of likely titles we came up with. I was pretty sure "Hope" was the most likely.

JM did confirm before that season 1 is all 1-word titles though? Just double-checking.
      Sig by Pandora's Box
      sigpic

Comment

"Cracker" it is then! I can't wait!

And yeah, one-word titles for the season that is numero one.

Comment

Originally posted by MickyD View Post
          ...The Five...
          That one's already a Sanctuary episode
          And I'm pretty sure you can limit it to single-word titles.

Originally posted by JM
          "I won’t be going this year but Brad Wright, Robert Cooper, and almost the entire cast will be there."
          I assume that means the Universe cast, yes?
          "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
          Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
          Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
          Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
          Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal Density View Post
            I assume that means the Universe cast, yes?
            Yes
            Sig by Pandora's Box
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Coronach View Post
              Lol, indeed.

I already have

And now I'm tired. Off to bed,
              Noooooo not another gatehead lost to corruption. It seems like once you hit 400-600 posts, you get corrupt. Well my parents sometimes check my posts so I can't get too corrupt, but I can't hold.....for......much longerrrr.
              sigpic

Comment

Yes
                (Yes)+(1).

Also just a random question, is youngs first name still evertt, or has that changed?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by major davis View Post
                  (Yes)+(1).

Also just a random question, is youngs first name still evertt, or has that changed?
                  Fairly sure it's still Everett. Though apparently Chloe's last name has changed again:

http://www.david-blue.com/Blue/Photo...targate.html#5

though PG asked Joe for a confirmation .
                  Sig by Pandora's Box
                  sigpic

Comment

Fairly sure it's still Everett. Though apparently Chloe's last name has changed again:

http://www.david-blue.com/Blue/Photo...targate.html#5

though PG asked Joe for a confirmation .
                    If DB is right, then Alaina Huffman's character's rank has increased to to Lt or did i miss something??

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
                      If DB is right, then Alaina Huffman's character's rank has increased to to Lt or did i miss something??
                      Maybe he messed up? Then again, maybe she did get a rank increase . That wouldn't conflict at all with the idea of Scott's character potentially leading any off-world missions, would it? I mean...bah, now I'm confused
                      Sig by Pandora's Box
                      sigpic

Comment

Maybe he messed up? Then again, maybe she did get a rank increase . That wouldn't conflict at all with the idea of Scott's character potentially leading any off-world missions, would it? I mean...bah, now I'm confused
                        Your problem is that you're trying to make sense of it.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pandora's_Box View Post
                          Your problem is that you're trying to make sense of it.
                          It's a habit,
                          Sig by Pandora's Box
                          sigpic

Comment

It's a habit,
                            A habit I will cure you of. Never rationalize the spoilers. They are always subject to change.
                            Originally posted by aretood2
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                              A habit I will cure you of. Never rationalize the spoilers. They are always subject to change.
                              Lol, duly noted. I didn't think David Blue's character listings were all that spoiler-ish though.

[EDIT] Woo, 700 posts. I'm really cookin' now
                              Sig by Pandora's Box
                              sigpic

Comment

Lol, duly noted. I didn't think David Blue's character listings were all that spoiler-ish though.
                                That is not the point. When a character and/or story are first introduced to us something changes before we see the finished copy. Or fans missinterpt a spoiler. The second one happens more often.

EDIT: I'll be more impressed when you get past the custom avatar mark
                                Originally posted by aretood2
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X