Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Stargate Universe" Discussion/Speculation (Spoilers)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
    its kinda off a shame tho he wont give it the light of day, since his column is great way for show to get publicity
    Its very poor from him its a shame that such a long running franchise like stargate can't get any respect from a website like EW
    sigpic
    Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
    Metal gear fan

Comment

Originally posted by Promethius30 View Post
      Its very poor from him its a shame that such a long running franchise like stargate can't get any respect from a website like EW
      Very ture. Maybe the more he's asked by fans to cover the show ([email protected]) the more likely that it will get some coverage.

Comment

Very ture. Maybe the more he's asked by fans to cover the show ([email protected]) the more likely that it will get some coverage.
        In other words, Stargate fans rise up and begin spaming his column and e-mail address. Our resolve will be heard.
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
          In other words, Stargate fans rise up and begin spaming his column and e-mail address. Our resolve will be heard.
          I like the way you think! Go forth fellow Stargate: Universe supporters and make your...errr ...writing be...read.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
          K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
            Well i have just done it and called him a name maybe i shouldn't have
            sigpic
            Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
            Metal gear fan

Comment

Originally posted by Promethius30 View Post
              Well i have just done it and called him a name maybe i shouldn't have
              reading his colunm he's been call hell of alot of things.

Comment

reading his colunm he's been call hell of alot of things.
                Yeah well i sure he won't mind its the first av heard of him from this article anyway
                sigpic
                Metal gear fan

Comment

I plan to watch it and see how it goes before I make any judgement. Now I just have to wait until Stargate: Voyager actually airs.

Comment

Originally posted by radter View Post
                    I plan to watch it and see how it goes before I make any judgement. Now I just have to wait until Stargate: Voyager actually airs.
                    Stargate what?

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
                      Stargate what?
                      I thought we had squahed this rumor. Just because a show has the cast stranded from Earth doesn't mean its a copy of Voyager.
                      Originally posted by aretood2
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

My mind is a topsy, turvy place full of strange ideas and making connections...and I've just made one...possibly.

I've just been over on the Sam/Jack ship family thread and I joked that they should have their "honeymoonbase"...but then that got me thinking about Stargate: Continuum and Sam wanting to talk to Jack about "the plans for the new moonbase"...and then I got to thinking about this base that features in Stargate: Universe - Icarus Base. I then began to have a vague memory of hearing about some kind of connection between the old Greek legend and our Moon...and sure enough I was right! After searching through Wikipedia I finally remembered! Icarus is the name of a crater on the far side of our Moon! Check the article out here: here

When you do read the article you'll also see 2 familiar SGC spaceship names too! Yet another connection that this Icarus crater might possibly have with Stargate!

With that in mind...could this now mean that the Icarus Base which will feature in Stargate: Universe will actually be based in this crater of the same name on our very moon?

Comment

I wonder after SGU. What's next for Sci-fi channel? They will definitely get their money from showing 24 7 days a week of brain-dead television shows and kill the entire Sci-fi genre.

But I will give this show a chance for sure . Please don't let it be bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Chevron Atlantis View Post
                            I wonder after SGU. What's next for Sci-fi channel? They will definitely get their money from showing 24 7 days a week of brain-dead television shows and kill the entire Sci-fi genre.

But I will give this show a chance for sure . Please don't let it be bad.
                            With any luck another Stargate spin-off.

Comment

With any luck another Stargate spin-off.
                              I doubt it because I think BW did say somewhere that they will be going on with another project.

BW: If SGU gets cancelled after the first season I will be shocked, and I will likely move on to something else.
                              http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...our-questions/

Comment

My mind is a topsy, turvy place full of strange ideas and making connections...and I've just made one...possibly.

I've just been over on the Sam/Jack ship family thread and I joked that they should have their "honeymoonbase"...but then that got me thinking about Stargate: Continuum and Sam wanting to talk to Jack about "the plans for the new moonbase"...and then I got to thinking about this base that features in Stargate: Universe - Icarus Base. I then began to have a vague memory of hearing about some kind of connection between the old Greek legend and our Moon...and sure enough I was right! After searching through Wikipedia I finally remembered! Icarus is the name of a crater on the far side of our Moon! Check the article out here: here

When you do read the article you'll also see 2 familiar SGC spaceship names too! Yet another connection that this Icarus crater might possibly have with Stargate!

With that in mind...could this now mean that the Icarus Base which will feature in Stargate: Universe will actually be based in this crater of the same name on our very moon?
                                I don't think so since they
                                Spoiler:
                                want to dial the Stargate to evacuate to Earth during the attack and that isn't possible to do because the Moon would probably have the same address as Earth given its proximity.

Comment

Working...
                                X