Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Stargate Universe" Discussion/Speculation (Spoilers)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there any mention or confirmation on the Tamara Jon role/Alaina Huffman?

*POST 1500!!!!!!*

Perfecto!

Comment

I never cared for Ming-na on ER and I have never even heard of the other woman.
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

ah big announcement, this week. see jel, Joe was right
        sigpic
        The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
          ah big announcement, this week. see jel, Joe was right
          And he was wrong the two three whatever other weeks
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Why does the article say Lou Diamond Phillips?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
              Why does the article say Lou Diamond Phillips?

I was gonnna say 'what are you talking about?" until I looked at the link again and apparently betw4een the time I posted and you looked, they added his name! He is in it - a fan posted some photos from on-street shooting and many of us went 'huh, that looks like Lou Diamond Philips." But don't think he's a full-time person.

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
                I was gonnna say 'what are you talking about?" until I looked at the link again and apparently betw4een the time I posted and you looked, they added his name! He is in it - a fan posted some photos from on-street shooting and many of us went 'huh, that looks like Lou Diamond Philips." But don't think he's a full-time person.
                He will likely be like a Robert Patrick and get killed off between the episodes Earth and Fire.
                sigpic

Comment

i dont know either of there women i hope they are as good as everyone else.but lou diamond phillips and alaina huffman haven been announced as being cast but they were seen on set by this guy a week or two a go while filming by his house.

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                    He will likely be like a Robert Patrick and get killed off between the episodes Earth and Fire.
                    ah, new alert!

Another alert!

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hr/...55168dec9c026e

Lou Diamond Phillips, Ming-Na, Elyse Levesque and Alaina Huffman round out the cast of Sci Fi Channel's new original series "SGU: Stargate Universe."

The four join previously cast Robert Carlyle, Justin Louis, David Blue, Jamil Walker Smith and Brian J. Smith on the MGM TV-produced series, which began production last week in Vancouver.

Edgier than its franchise predecessors, "SGU" follows a band of soldiers, scientists and civilians who must fend for themselves after they are forced through a Stargate when their hidden base is attacked. The survivors, led by Dr. Nicholas Rush (Carlyle), emerge aboard an ancient ship, which is locked on an unknown course and unable to return to Earth.

Phillips, repped by Global Artists and manager JB Roberts, will play Col. Telford, a lifelong military man and the chosen leader of the ill-fated expedition.

ICM-repped Ming-Na will play Camile Wray, a human resources executive with the international oversight committee that governs the Stargate program.

Levesque ("Smallville") will play Chloe Armstrong, the daughter and aide of a U.S. senator. She is repped by Kirk Talent Agencies. Huffman ("Smallville") will play MSgt. Tamara Johansen, a field medic assigned to treat the seriously wounded. She is repped by the Paul Kohner Agency and New Wave.

"SGU" is slated to launch in October with a two-part opening episode directed by Andy Mikita

Comment

ah, new alert!

Another alert!

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hr/...55168dec9c026e

Lou Diamond Phillips, Ming-Na, Elyse Levesque and Alaina Huffman round out the cast of Sci Fi Channel's new original series "SGU: Stargate Universe."

The four join previously cast Robert Carlyle, Justin Louis, David Blue, Jamil Walker Smith and Brian J. Smith on the MGM TV-produced series, which began production last week in Vancouver.

Edgier than its franchise predecessors, "SGU" follows a band of soldiers, scientists and civilians who must fend for themselves after they are forced through a Stargate when their hidden base is attacked. The survivors, led by Dr. Nicholas Rush (Carlyle), emerge aboard an ancient ship, which is locked on an unknown course and unable to return to Earth.

Phillips, repped by Global Artists and manager JB Roberts, will play Col. Telford, a lifelong military man and the chosen leader of the ill-fated expedition.

ICM-repped Ming-Na will play Camile Wray, a human resources executive with the international oversight committee that governs the Stargate program.

Levesque ("Smallville") will play Chloe Armstrong, the daughter and aide of a U.S. senator. She is repped by Kirk Talent Agencies. Huffman ("Smallville") will play MSgt. Tamara Johansen, a field medic assigned to treat the seriously wounded. She is repped by the Paul Kohner Agency and New Wave.

"SGU" is slated to launch in October with a two-part opening episode directed by Andy Mikita
                      thanks prion for finding all of this stuff.so lou is playing the leader of the ill fated expedition?i thought that was justin louis?

Comment

Originally posted by kennythewraith View Post
                        thanks prion for finding all of this stuff.so lou is playing the leader of the ill fated expedition?i thought that was justin louis?
                        all you need is google alerts

um, guess Lou Diamond is playing Col. Sumner, I mean, um, whoever... *cough*

More at http://www.tvguide.com/News/Stargate...s=breakingnews

The ship is fast filling oup on Sci Fi Channel's Stargate Universe, with Lou Diamnd Phillips (Numbers, La Bamba) and Alaina Huffman (Smallville's Black Canary, Painkiller Jane) being the latest additions to the crew, TVGuide.com has learned exclusively.

Phillips has been cast as Colonel Telford, a lifelong military man who becomes the chosen leader when a starship's crew inexplicably finds itself aboard an ancient vessel, locked into an unknown course.

Huffman, meanwhile, will play Tamara Johansen, a strong-willed — if inexperienced — field medic who will need to rise to the occasion to treat the seriously wounded.

ARTICLE contains photos as well

Heh, for all this 'exclusive news' it's sure spreading like wildfire, but now the cast speculation is done with
                        Last edited by prion; 24 February 2009, 05:28 PM.

Comment

all you need is google alerts

LOL, good one. Actuallly he'll play Col Wintner.
                          sigpic

Comment

It is nice to finally know who all the major players for Universe are. Adding Lou Diamond Phillips, even if it is briefly, is great too.
                            sigpic
                            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                            "...phu...ah..."
                            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Quick quick someone work out the average ages of all the cast compared to SGA and SG1, then we can put this whole 90210 rubbish behind us.

Comment

In my understanding, due to the unplanned fleeing to the Destiny, the intended leader gets left on Earth.

Maybe he tries leading regardless, via bodyswapping?
                                "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
                                Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
                                Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
                                Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
                                Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

Working...
                                X