Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Stargate Universe" Discussion/Speculation (Spoilers)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it was just a typo. If a season three was to happen they haven't even begun spinning stories yet.
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

I think they are missing an opportunity there. The Telford/Gates ship aliens relationship. It would have been great if Pathogen took where Awakening left of. With the gate ship aliens slowly moving toward Telford to intereact with him.
      Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Zelix View Post
        I think they are missing an opportunity there. The Telford/Gates ship aliens relationship. It would have been great if Pathogen took where Awakening left of. With the gate ship aliens slowly moving toward Telford to intereact with him.
        It makes more sense to wait awhile to see what happens to Give more buildup and suspense
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Wikipedia has some descriptions of 'Trial and Error' and 'The Greater Good'. If those are accurate then I'm excited for the next batch of episodes.

Still wondering when we find out what Destiny's mission is; one would have to imagine it would give the show a jolt of momentum. Any news on when/if it comes to light?

Comment

Originally posted by YoshiKart64 View Post
            Wikipedia has some descriptions of 'Trial and Error' and 'The Greater Good'. If those are accurate then I'm excited for the next batch of episodes.

Still wondering when we find out what Destiny's mission is; one would have to imagine it would give the show a jolt of momentum. Any news on when/if it comes to light?
            Spoiler:
            All indication is The Greater Good.
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Reply to Jelgate's comment:
              Spoiler:
              Oh cool, that's not too far off. Unfortunately that episode is written by Carl Binder...He writes great character moments but his episodes are always SO slow. Kind of a love/hate relationship - love what he does with the characters, hate what he does with the structure of his episodes.

Comment

Originally posted by YoshiKart64 View Post
                Reply to Jelgate's comment:
                Spoiler:
                Oh cool, that's not too far off. Unfortunately that episode is written by Carl Binder...He writes great character moments but his episodes are always SO slow. Kind of a love/hate relationship - love what he does with the characters, hate what he does with the structure of his episodes.
                Spoiler:
                Its Rush and Young stranded on a planet. Can't be too bad for character moments
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                  Spoiler:
                  Its Rush and Young stranded on a planet. Can't be too bad for character moments
                  Spoiler:
                  Oh that sounds like an awesome concept. Even if it is slow its RUSH AND YOUNG! Hopefully they are down there for a decent length of time; can't wait to see how it plays out.

Maybe now I'm just hyping myself up too much for the rest of the season...

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal Density View Post
                    Wut?
                    I'd understand if Joe accidentally write 3 instead of 2, but it definitely typed THREE. Which means he could appear in season 2 but something will happen to prevent him from showing up in season three. Hmmmm...
                    Engage your speculation engines!

Until JM realises he typed three instead of two
                    Ahh, speculation, how fun it is.

And I think JM meant exactly what he said. Daniel won't be appearing in season three because there won't be one...
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
                      Daniel won't be appearing in season three because there won't be one...
                      When you are wrong, I will mock you soundly!

(Ok, and if you turn out to be right, I suppose I'll deserve to be mocked in return.)

But don't give up hope, I think there is still power in that ol' ship.
                      sigpic
                      Goodbye and Good Travels, Destiny!

Comment

Originally posted by carmencatalina View Post

(Ok, and if you turn out to be right, I suppose I'll deserve to be mocked in return.)

I'll get the superglue
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by carmencatalina View Post

It's ok. You can mock me. I've got tough skin. I can take it

JM is a wordsmith and I think he deliberately chooses those words carefully so that he can watch with glee as people try to guess (and argue) at their meaning.
                          sigpic
                          Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Or, it could just be a mistake, like this one:

As I chowed down, I couldn’t help but think: “You know who would’ve enjoyed this? Rob Cooper and Martin Gero.” Not the sandwich itself, but the sight of me eating it. It made wistful. Then, slightly nauseous.
                            http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...her-au-revoir/

The bolded line is obviously missing "me"...unless...my God, this is clearly a sign that Joe is leaving! Why else would he not write a "me" in a sentence?

Comment

Lewis writes: “Before being assigned to Icarus, were Young and/or Telford members of SG teams?”

Answer: Nope. As far as we’ve discussed, they were on off-world assignment together at some point in their past but no mention of whether or not they were on a specific SG team.

Lisa R. writes: “If you find out about renewal in January, when would you start filming season 3? And when would it premiere? Next fall?”

Answer: No idea at this point. I imagine we’d start production in February. As for when we’d premiere – that would be up to the network.

Joan001 writes: “We see boxes in your office, Robert Cooper, Linda & Remi, leaving, and probably others that you haven’t written about…not to mention, not a word about ideas for season 3.”

Answer: I explained the boxes in yesterday’s post (in fact, if you go back to previous entries featuring my office, you’ll always seem boxes in the BG), Rob Cooper left months ago before we’d even premiered, Linda and Remi headed back to L.A. because they completed their script work for the year. No mention of season 3 because we’re still working on season 2. Around this time in season 1, we weren’t discussing season 2 either.
                              http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...oiler-mailbag/
                              sigpic
                              The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

The show is dead. RIP.

Comment

Working...
                                X