Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Stargate Universe" Discussion/Speculation (Spoilers)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
    Correlation does not equal casuation
    huh? You lost me at {Originally Posted by jelgate}

Originally posted by EvilSpaceAlien View Post
    ...I hate you.
    No you don't. You just want to hate me, but you cannot!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
      No you don't. You just want to hate me, but you cannot!
      Fine, you're right, I don't hate you. I despise you.
      sigpic

Comment

I clicked the Gateworld twitter posted link to those pics without even thinking about spoilers. *facepalm*
        || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

No, 10/10 for me. It's my favorite ep of the series.
          Really? I think Time or Lost were my favourite - perfectly balanced in the whole adventure/action and character stuff. Space just felt odd, like it was trying to be something like Time but ending up a lot like an Atlantis episode - still good, but just felt weird after the tone set up in the first ten episodes.
          ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
            Really? I think Time or Lost were my favourite - perfectly balanced in the whole adventure/action and character stuff. Space just felt odd, like it was trying to be something like Time but ending up a lot like an Atlantis episode - still good, but just felt weird after the tone set up in the first ten episodes.
            and you wonder why it was my favorite ep. BTW, Time was my 2nd favorite with Divided very close.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
              and you wonder why it was my favorite ep. BTW, Time was my 2nd favorite with Divided very close.
              I liked Space and Time the best, they were both fun to watch. Almost like classic StarGate. Ahhh..... the memories.

Comment

Less than two weeks until the SGU second season premiere! That’s Tuesday, September 28th at 9:00 p.m. on SyFy for those in the U.S., and Friday, October 1st at 10:00 p.m. (ET) on Space for those in Canada. Steve is madly working on that Superfantastic Stargate Trailer to End All Trailers -

We’re aiming to release the trailer within the next five days. Stay tuned!
                http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...targate-links/
                sigpic
                The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
                  SGU has just the right amount of adrenaline. In my opinion
                  And now there going to get more in season 2

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                    Steve is madly working on that Superfantastic Stargate Trailer to End All Trailers -
                    now that sounds interesting
                    Grimm returns October 24
                    sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                    Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                      now that sounds interesting
                      ya and it will give away all the good stuff.
                      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                        ya and it will give away all the good stuff.
                        Yes and no. Trailers give some action stuff but hardly all the good stuff
                        Originally posted by aretood2
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                          Yes and no. Trailers give some action stuff but hardly all the good stuff
                          nowadays i just prefer to let the series itself tell the whole story i hardly watch trailer or previews anymore
                          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                            nowadays i just prefer to let the series itself tell the whole story i hardly watch trailer or previews anymore
                            You're not the first to not watch trailer because they unleash spoilers but to say that unleash all spoilers is just wrong. Especially how poorly SyFy does trailers
                            Originally posted by aretood2
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

Abbas Karimjee writes: “Will we see some of the consequences which Colonel Young will have to face for his relationship with TJ in the coming season?”

Answer: Yes. Young faces many difficult repercussions in SGU’s second season.

Lowriders95s10 writes: “Are Camile and Sharon married? and does Sharon have a last name.”

Answer: I don’t think we’ve said one way or the other although they certainly act like a married couple. For now, I’d say they’re in a happy long-term relationship. As for Sharon’s last name – I’ll have to check because I don’t know off the top of my head.

Sean D. writes: “Will the SGU season 2 trailer that comes out next week be the same one that was shown at Comic-Con or different?”

Answer: Nope. I dare say it’ll be even better.
                              http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...-some-mailbag/
                              sigpic

Comment

Holy crap! I was just in post, approving the BIG Stargate: Universe season 2 trailer. In short – it rocks! I was a huge fan of the MGM-produced trailer for SGU 1.5, but this one, I dare say, beats it. We’re just awaiting delivery on two more finished visual effects sequence and then we’ll be good to go. You can expect to see it tomorrow. A huge thanks and congrats to Steve M. for his hard/spectacular work.
                                http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...akoyaki-bombs/
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X