Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Stargate Universe" Discussion/Speculation (Spoilers)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so is annoying jel part of sgu now ?
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
      so is annoying jel part of sgu now ?
      No, it's just fun.

Comment

Originally posted by EllieVee View Post
        No, it's just fun.
        When asked which of the 10 Commandments one should obey above all others, Jesus spoke to his apostles. "Love God and love thy neighbor, for there is nothing greater." He then paused and raised his hands to the heavens, as the clouds broke and sunshine rained down upon him. "And thou shalt annoy Jelgate, pleasing me to no end." he spoke, his booming voice capturing hearts and minds as all those in attendance dropped to their knees and started singing, even as hot tears flowed down their cheeks. Tears of happiness, as the truth had been revealed. "Annoy the Jelgate. Annoy the Jelgate. Annoy the Jelgate!" they all cried, shouted, sang into the wind

Comment

I can't remember who was asking when the show would be back in the UK, but I got this response from Sky earlier:

Thank you for your email.

There are plans to bring SGU back to Sky1 soon but no exact dates have been confirmed.

Keeping checking our website for more news.

Best Wishes

Marc
          I'm guessing there could be issues with Syfy, because they now air on the same day, but because of the time difference it might mean Sky having to air it a week later, which they'd probably rather not do.

Comment

If Chloe transformed into a mushroom she could 1-up everyone.
            "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
            Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
            Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
            Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
            Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal Density View Post
              That was so corny.
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal Density View Post
                Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                That was so corny.
                I chuckled. So it works, lol.
                sigpic

Comment

Just because saying "Scott is a terrible carachter" is stupid and general. I will say.

S1E19 first like 5 minutes, Scott is witnessing Young kill Telford (first of all why didn't Young just tell people what the hell was up?) he is all like "Sir, you can't do this!" And I'm sorry, but being someone who has done a fair amount of acting and watching movies religiously. Brian Smith just does a poor job in that scene. (This is just one of many, I am just using this as a reference) I think he has the potential to be a wonderful actor. If he would just learn expressions! My God, the only part of his face that moves are his eyebrows -- and consequently his forehead -- and his mouth. The man's face is so stiff, and even though he raises his voice, I have no sense of urgency in it.

Just poor acting overall in that scene, from more than just him too. Which makes me think it is the director's fault. Because if every character is portrayed poorly in a scene, its not just the actors. The director need to provide -- wait for it -- more DIRECTION! I know, interesting concept.
                  Save Stargate Resistance and Stargate Worlds, keep a part of the franchise alive! and read our blog

Comment

I twittered Sky1 and they said that SGU will return early October. So maybe it's goin to be on a week after America?
                    sigpic
                    "The insurance says we're good for Red Dwarf stars, but Blue Giants and we lose our no claims bonus"

Comment

Originally posted by doomsday-guy View Post
                      I twittered Sky1 and they said that SGU will return early October. So maybe it's goin to be on a week after America?
                      That makes sense.

Comment

They'll probably have to so that Syfy gets the première. I wonder if they'll do the same for the second half though...

Comment

Originally posted by doomsday-guy View Post
                          Seems logical...
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by reddevil18 View Post
                            When asked which of the 10 Commandments one should obey above all others, Jesus spoke to his apostles. "Love God and love thy neighbor, for there is nothing greater." He then paused and raised his hands to the heavens, as the clouds broke and sunshine rained down upon him. "And thou shalt annoy Jelgate, pleasing me to no end." he spoke, his booming voice capturing hearts and minds as all those in attendance dropped to their knees and started singing, even as hot tears flowed down their cheeks. Tears of happiness, as the truth had been revealed. "Annoy the Jelgate. Annoy the Jelgate. Annoy the Jelgate!" they all cried, shouted, sang into the wind
                            If I ever get hired to produce a new translation of the bible... you'll be my first call.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by major davis View Post
                              If I ever get hired to produce a new translation of the bible... you'll be my first call.
                              But could you afford me?

Comment

Some promo pics of the new season. Spoilers, of course:
                                http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/09/sta...isode-201.html

Spoiler:
                                First off, I predict a TJ hallucination being the context of that first picture. Poor gal. And look at four - Riley! He's still alive! There is hope! Plus, Julie McNiven! Cute girl. Telford seems fine, same with Varro. Looks like fun all around!
                                ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Working...
                                X