Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Continuum - Promotional Photography (Spoiler TAGS required)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Andreas for the new pictures. I agree it is special to see the ones of DSD in particular.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Thanks for the awesome pics, Andreas.

Much credit to Replicatertje and Ann Sgc_Fan for their lovely sigs

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
        Thanks Andreas for the new pictures. I agree it is special to see the ones of DSD in particular.
        I also agree

It feels like we in a dream but its not really a dream its for Real and i'm saddened by the lost of a great actor....

Comment

Thanks for the new pics, Andreas! I wish they would release more of Rick. But we're getting close to the release date. Not long to wait now...

Comment

Thanks heaps andreas
            Fantastic! made my day
            sigpic

Comment

Excellent pictures! I wonder if they'll dedicate Continuum to Don S. Davis or at least put "In memory of Don S. Davis" at the end.

Vala,

Comment

Originally posted by Vala_M View Post
                Excellent pictures! I wonder if they'll dedicate Continuum to Don S. Davis or at least put "In memory of Don S. Davis" at the end.

Vala,
                I think it might be too late to do that now. I really hope they will but I have a feeling that copies of Continuum will already have been shipped. They might dedicate an Atlantis season 5 episode to him.

Comment

NEW Photos from MGM Stargate:

(Please follow the link for the full-size, high-resolution format of these photos.)

MOVIE STILLS

Spoiler:

NEW Photos

Variations of photos previously provided

BEHIND THE SCENES STILLS

Spoiler:

NEW photos

MGM's Charles Cohen

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
                  SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
                  Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

They're great, Morjana! Thank you once again!

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

great thanks morjana
                      sigpic
                      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by morjana View Post

(Please follow the link for the full-size, high-resolution format of these photos.)

MOVIE STILLS

Spoiler:

NEW Photos

Variations of photos previously provided

BEHIND THE SCENES STILLS

Spoiler:

NEW photos

MGM's Charles Cohen

Is it me or Charles Cohen looks like

Comment

Originally posted by morjana View Post

MOVIE STILLS

<snip>
                          Thanks for all the photos, morjana--but especially the behind the scenes photo of Rick, Amanda and Martin!

Comment

Thanks Morjana for the pictures

I just saw this article (it doesn't have pictures) but the article is interesting to read (of you want to read it go ahead of you don't want to read don't but I don't know how true this article is but this Movie is going to be awesome to Get on dvd when it comes out in a couple weeks...

I didn't know about the 2 people who lost their lives while filming for Continuum..Did you??

On March 21, 2007, at the time of filming, two Royal Navy HMS Tireless (S88) crew members lost their lives in an onboard accident caused by an air purification candle explosion in the forward section of the submarine. At the end of the film's closing credits, there is a message dedicating the film to the memories of Paul McCann (age 32) and Anthony Huntrod (age 20).

On June 29, 2008, Don S. Davis who played the role of Lieutenant General George Hammond died of a massive heart attack. (We all know about Don Davis's death

Comment

I thought he was a Major General?

Yes, I saw that bit at the end credits, I didn't know about it until then. It's a shame.

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                                I thought he was a Major General?

Yes, I saw that bit at the end credits, I didn't know about it until then. It's a shame.
                                he's a Lt. General in the AT
                                sigpic
                                The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X