Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Continuum - Promotional Photography (Spoiler TAGS required)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShardsofGlass View Post
    The link doesn't work when I click on it. Can anyone help? How do I find those pics?
    http://andreas-ri.livejournal.com/63116.html

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
    Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Thanks, but I think that's the same link that isn't working right now. All I get is a generic Live Journal page. Do I need an account to access this site or something?

Comment

Originally posted by ShardsofGlass View Post
        Thanks, but I think that's the same link that isn't working right now. All I get is a generic Live Journal page. Do I need an account to access this site or something?
        The link works fine for me.

Are you a member of Live Journal? Have you clicked to add this journal to your friends list?

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
        SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
        Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by morjana View Post
          The link works fine for me.

Are you a member of Live Journal? Have you clicked to add this journal to your friends list?
          I'm having these same problems. I'm a member and added the journal to my friends list but still can't access the entry.

Also, I have a question. Does anyone have the HQ versions of this picture:
          Spoiler:

And the whole version of this one:
          Spoiler:

Pro SGU
          / . / . / . /Amelia

Comment

I am having the same problem. Luckily, I have saved them all before. I hate when sites do this type of thing to try and force people to join it for viewing images. All it does is get a few hundred people who sign up and never use the site.

Vala,

Comment

I'm not a member, and I really don't want to join just to vew some images. I'd love to see the images, but that's a lot to go through. And adding a friend? That's just gibberish to me right now. LOL

What's weird is that Andre's pictures used to be accessible to everyone.

Comment

It's one of those things where they leave it public for a day or so then turn it private. Probably just to annoy people

Pro SGU
                / . / . / . /Amelia

Comment

Originally posted by GraceONeill View Post
                  It's one of those things where they leave it public for a day or so then turn it private. Probably just to annoy people

I think there's more to it right now. I've been on Andreas' email list for a while and even I can't access the LJ right now. Even though I'm signed in.

Comment

It's working fine for me. But bear in mind that it's not enough that you add Andreas to your friends list, Andreas has to add you back too!

Andreas has made it that way so that he can tell if companies are joining purely to use the images for publicity and stuff. (That's the gist of what I got from a previous post). If you add him as a friend and leave a very brief comment saying you're a fan of a particular show and you want the pictures for that reason, he'll friend you back. It's just to make sure that the pictures get to the right people.

Comment

Working...
                    X