Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Continuum - Promotional Photography (Spoiler TAGS required)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by morjana View Post
    Yes, those photos are in the Stargate Hub thread at:

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....1&postcount=13

Mala posted the photos there on June 19th. (Thank you, Mala!)

Morjana
    Thanks for the link... because i didn't know of you seen them before..

Comment

Hi, Lorix.

The poster has two sides: Ba'al on his throne and the Continuum Movie Poster.

I'll try to scan them...it's going to take me a while though, because I'll have to divide them to scan, and then "marry" the two sides.

Morjana
      WOW, THANKS A LOT, MORJANA
      An Italian Gater

Comment

Originally posted by Lorix View Post
        WOW, THANKS A LOT, MORJANA
        Okay, here are the poster in the current Stargate Magazine. I had to reduce the sizes to conform to GateWorld Forum requirements. If you would prefer the full size of these, please contact me (by e-mail) and request. Thank you!

Spoiler:

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
        SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
        Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Thanks for all the pics!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Okay, here are the poster in the current Stargate Magazine. I had to reduce the sizes to conform to GateWorld Forum requirements. If you would prefer the full size of these, please contact me (by e-mail) and request. Thank you!

Spoiler:

Thanks for the pics..

Comment

thanks morjana
              sigpic
              The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Woo-hoo! MGM Stargate has upload some NEW photos tonight -- also some photos that have been previously provided, either by Andreas (thank you again, Andreas!), or by the MySpace Stargate Central Command site or the Facebook Stargate Official Fanpage site.

There are 14 photos in all, five Behind the Scenes photos and nine stills from the movie.

BEHIND THE SCENES

http://stargate.mgm.com/stills.php?s...&season=6#anc6

(Please follow the link[s] for the full-size, high-resolution formats of the following photos.)

Spoiler:

MOVIE STILLS

http://stargate.mgm.com/stills.php?s...de=con#anchcon

Spoiler:

NEW

Previously Provided (or variations of earlier photos)

Thanks, Morjana! Yay! for RDA!
                Spoiler:
                Just thought I'd lighten that second one up a bit so I could get a better look at my favorite SG Director and star.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50 View Post
                  Spoiler:
                  Just thought I'd lighten that second one up a bit so I could get a better look at my favorite SG Director and star.

Oh...yes, good job Mala! Thank you so much!

Morjana

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Woo-hoo! MGM Stargate has upload some NEW photos tonight -- also some photos that have been previously provided, either by Andreas (thank you again, Andreas!), or by the MySpace Stargate Central Command site or the Facebook Stargate Official Fanpage site.

There are 14 photos in all, five Behind the Scenes photos and nine stills from the movie.

BEHIND THE SCENES

http://stargate.mgm.com/stills.php?s...&season=6#anc6

(Please follow the link[s] for the full-size, high-resolution formats of the following photos.)

Spoiler:

MOVIE STILLS

http://stargate.mgm.com/stills.php?s...de=con#anchcon

Spoiler:

NEW

Previously Provided (or variations of earlier photos)

Originally posted by Mala50 View Post
                    Spoiler:

Thank you Morjana and Mala! You guys are the best! Those pics are great!

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

I scanned these photos from the current issue of Stargate Official Magazine #23:

(These photos are enlarged, but I tried to keep them within GateWorld guidelines for photo sizes.)

Spoiler:

alfjslfkas;ldfkslfjlsdjf CJ is such I loveable dork, I swear. Thanks for these pics! I'll never see that magazine over here.
                      sigpic Heliosphere- multi-shipper, multi-thunker

Comment

Awesome, thanks morjana Love all of the Goa'uld stuff, especially for Ba'al and Qetesh.

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Countryfan2448
                          I found these pictures on benbrowderportal.com and Thanks to them for scaning the pictures from the Stargate/Stargate Atlantis Magazine

It is ok to post them here?

Spoiler:
                          http://benbrowderportal.com/images/stories/StargateMag/June08/scifimag%20june%2008.jpg

Spoiler:
                          http://benbrowderportal.com/images/stories/StargateMag/June08/page1.jpg

Spoiler:
                          http://benbrowderportal.com/images/stories/StargateMag/June08/page2.jpg

I know they are big...I don't know how to reduce them to the size that gateworld needs the pictures to be at....
                          did you ask their permission to post their stuff here?

because if you didn't, it's bad netequette to post stuff from one site elsewhere without its permission

Not to mention that you're hotlinking, and 'stealing' some of their bandwidth.

If you don't have persmission, please remove the IMG tags
                          Last edited by Skydiver; 01 July 2008, 04:18 AM.
                          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

i just delete the whole message so i wouldn't get in trouble...^

Of you guys want to see them

here's the address for it: www.benbrowderportal.com
                            Last edited by Countryfan2448; 28 June 2008, 12:38 AM.

Comment

Photos from an update at the Facebook Stargate Official Fanpage site (although I believe these photos have been provided by other sources, including Andreas, earlier):

In honor of Don S. Davis

Spoiler:

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Photos from an update at the Facebook Stargate Official Fanpage site (although I believe these photos have been provided by other sources, including Andreas, earlier):

In honor of Don S. Davis

Spoiler:

Thanks, morjana. Very nice pics of Don. I still can't believe he is gone.
                                sigpic
                                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                                "...phu...ah..."
                                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
                                X