No announcement yet.

Third SG-1 movie ("Stargate Revolution") Ship Free hopes/speculation/ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know about y'all, but for me, and I'm completely against smoking here, but I really want to see someone light up a smoke with a staff weapon. lol

Comment

Originally posted by rl2hb View Post
      I don't know about y'all, but for me, and I'm completely against smoking here, but I really want to see someone light up a smoke with a staff weapon. lol
      Callahan already did i think that hot plasma mixed with tobaco and nicotine is what gave him the stroke so fast
      now i know what it is like for a writer to kill off a main character...... its fun muahahahahaha

ill try and find a picture of some one doing it
      its google comon its gota be there
      SUCK IT P90

hes shooting bunnies so cute give him a G36 and he'll be shooting bears

Comment

Originally posted by Zatnikitelman View Post
        We know nothing on the 3rd movie except it's in development. Where are you getting that Jack is going solo?
        exactly all brad wright said was that he has pitched a story to MGM for a third movie
        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Not to worry, it is merely a strange Tauri custom called a "joke". It is a humorous anecdote not based in fact.

Comment

Originally posted by amconway View Post
            Not to worry, it is merely a strange Tauri custom called a "joke". It is a humorous anecdote not based in fact.
            LLLIIIIIIAAAAAAARRR THOU SHALT BURN IN THE FIRES OF CELESTUS
            I HAVE BEEN APOINTED WRITER OF THE NEW MOVIE I AM TAKING FEED BACK FROM ANYONE ALL STORIES WILL BE USED I REPEAT THIS IS NOT A JOKE

"runs into bathroom shuts door and laughs to death on the floor breaking the toilet with a siezure"
            im only gona post after some one else writes more to the story
            SUCK IT P90

Comment

holy crap did 2 threads just get combined thats bull we had a good thread before
              wait is that the stench of a mod in the backround i beleive so show ur self evil demon and confess unto these hainess crimes
              or am i just sycko and its been like this the whole time
              SUCK IT P90

Comment

They said Arthur and his round table were probably ascended, but normal humans taken in by Merlin.

It would be nice to see a movie where we get some info about ancient tech out there that Arthur used.
                Visit my Website

Comment

Originally posted by Nikki View Post
                  That's a fantastic idea. I would absolutely love an Aschen story more than any of the other races mentioned. However, the other races wold be good as well.
                  Originally posted by Darkstar 2.0 View Post
                  If they chose to do the Aschen story arc for one example the follwoing explaination as to how they could do it is I think quite valid given the evidence we know of their "Apparent" demise?

The Aschen being the traitorous Bas**rds that they were were the victims of their own game, deception, doubled the jeprody indeed!

Anyway, the aschen probably did most likely open a wormhole to the Blackhole that was given to them, if this is to be so, then they would in theory and in practice as we saw in "A matter of time" be stuck in a slower rate of time passage (Time Dialation) than the rest of the universe, if this is to be so, then the follwing would have happened:

- they could not disconnect from the gate
                  -they were overcome by a time dialation, thus the ashcen homeworld if that was indeed the point from which they dialed the gate from would be transpiring at a much slower rate of time.
                  - they would however suffer the gravity waves, destruction as did the SGC, but given that as the bubble effect that superceeded the event horizon from the gate could of grown to encompass much if not all of the planet byt which time the Aschen had managed to disconnect the gate then again, the follwoing did not happen to them "IF" they were trapped for perhaps many many months if not years:

-They were not visted by a Prior of the Ori, their gate was engaged al the time.
                  - Their world was sheilded by interferrence by the drastic time dialation effect.
                  -They were not hindered by either the Ori, Goa'uld, or the Replicators.
                  -They may have witnessed weeks perhaps months pass and as a result having realised and survived their destuction go fourth into the MW to a galaxy that is as follows:

-Weakened by the recent Ori incursions
                  -Devoid of Goa'uld or any big players that pose a threat

meaning, that as Earth has been gathering strenght in the light of the Goa'uld demise, Replicator and Ori threats to a level that can match the Ashcen almost, meaning they would be pretty Pis**d off after discovering they had been had and now with no other alien race in the way:

Earth & the Aschen go head to head, with no immortal beings, or otherwise to get in the way, hence: the playing feild is leveled, so, let the battle commece.

NOTE: sorry for all of the semi and full colons used, I hope that what i've said makes sense?

I think I've figured that one out, so there could be nothing really stopping them from returning?

Originally posted by Merlin1701 View Post
                  I mentioned during the search for the sangreal that it would be interesting to see the Arthur side of the storyline expanded.

Excalibur being an experimental Atlantean vessel given to Arthur by Merlin, the vessel had been stored at an ancient outpost located in Earth's moon. (Sword in the stone)

Arthur was assisted by the lady of the lake (Omoroca “fire and water”)
                  these are all wonderful ideas! the stargate storylines can go on and on!

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                    exactly all brad wright said was that he has pitched a story to MGM for a third movie
                    That's BS, read his interview again...

Comment

So, from BW we know the 3rd movie might be a Jack movie. IMHO you can't have Jack without bringing also Sam and Daniel. If you bring Danny you must also bring Vala. So I think the 3rd movie will at least have +

Comment

If you bring Danny you must also bring Vala
                        *choke* I beg to differ!

I'd like to see some good old fashioned exploration. Daniel's spent so much time being a soldier, I'd like to see him get a chance to be an archeologist again and get all excited about some fantastic find. Some "meaning of life stuff". Perhaps some wacky new science for Sam. I'd like to see them out in the field discovering. It would be fantastic if they could find a way to get RDA out there with them instead of back at the SGC...
                        Last edited by amconway; 25 May 2008, 11:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                          He said that it was a Jack story, he's also said in other interviews that he wants an OP-CORE character to be part of the story too...

Comment

Originally posted by ManiacMike View Post
                            They said Arthur and his round table were probably ascended, but normal humans taken in by Merlin.

It would be nice to see a movie where we get some info about ancient tech out there that Arthur used.
                            Who said that?

Comment

Originally posted by amconway View Post
                              *choke* I beg to differ!

I'd like to see some good old fashioned exploration. Daniel's spent so much time being a soldier, I'd like to see him get a chance to be an archeologist again and get all excited about some fantastic find. Some "meaning of life stuff". Perhaps some wacky new science for Sam. I'd like to see them out in the field discovering. It would be fantastic if they could find a way to get RDA out there with them instead of back at the SGC...

(Credit to RepliCartertje for the beautiful sig and to Mala for smilies.)

Comment

im seriouse u guys did 2 threads get combined
                                SUCK IT P90

Comment

Working...
                                X