No announcement yet.

Camelot (920)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes there's going to be allot of revealing, like how come Sam isn't detected by the Ori, and will the Ori let other rescue survivors etc.

Comment

I liked the sudden change of scenery, from medieval to spaceship interior, gave it allot more speed.

Comment

Originally posted by siXbrownSnakes2
        Well GW DID attract it's largest "members online at one time" statistic yesterday night, at 1352.

Still I don't think that EVERYONE would vote outstanding. I wouldn't, as the first 30 minutes was a giant waste of time which they could have been using to do something more useful, or at least fill it up with something more relevant to the finale. Someone either made some sort of macro and rigged it or it's just plain insanity
        The numbers do not make sense -- at one point I read a post where someone mentioned that they saw Atlantis had over 14,000 people on that thread and SG1 Camelot had only 1,000. I also tend to think that with all of the trouble GW has been having if there were over 15,000 people on the site at any one time the thing would crash and burn as it does when there are only 1,000 -2,000 people on it or trying to get on it. Something definitely seems weird with the numbers.

I agree Camelot - waste of time. IMO, waste of an hour (or would have been) TG I had the tape so I could watch it in 17 minutes flat.

Comment

have no fear we will persevere

Comment

We haven't seen Asgard tech do allot, other than that their shields are holding, except the ones earth's ships are using.

Comment

Originally posted by michael
              The Oddesey survived it was the Korolev blowing up. We know this because of season ten spoilers talking about the Oddesey. Mitchell got to one of the Korolev 302 and Daniel was apparently beamed to an ori ship (spoiler from season 10 episode 1).
              Last I saw of mitchell at the end he got knocked down in the hallway of the Korolev -- I did not see him get to a 302 or to the hangar for the 302. When did this happen?

Comment

Sam lives on, otherwise we would've seen her get killed this season.

Comment

Originally posted by binkpmmc
                  Last I saw of mitchell at the end he got knocked down in the hallway of the Korolev -- I did not see him get to a 302 or to the hangar for the 302. When did this happen?
                  Well, honestly, nobody can answer that question except the people who make the series, unless someone can forsee the future (tell me there is someone on the forum with that ability)

Comment

In all fairness, IF SciFi decided to cancel SG1 after season nine TPTB would PROBABLY have known about it before they filmed the final eps of the season. They would have had a bit more time to change the final eps and Camelot to a more fitting, if extremely rushed, series finale. Wrap up the Ori plotline as best as possible, maybe bring Jack back for the final ep, and hope for some SciFi followup movies like Farscape's PW.

It's all speculation though. And yes, it probably would have sucked regardless of how it was written. Too many characters and plotlines were introduced in season nine to tie everything up in 20 episodes.

Comment

Maybe the Trust will come to the rescue!!! No? How about Mayborne? He can king-slap those Ori with no problem right? No? I give up. How about Anubis?

Comment

This reminds me of the end of season 7 (Lost City) with the exception that threat hasn't been eliminated. In the opening of season 8 (New Order). The Asgard kind of come to the rescue. It was a very Thor heavy episode. It doesn't look like from the spoilers that, that's the case, however spoilers have been noted to be woefully inaccurate, so here is hoping that Thor will at least make an appearance. The O'ri needed to be schooled in a little Nordic religion, you know lightening and thunder. Hallowed this pal
                        "The day Microsoft makes something that doesn't suck is probably the day they start making vacuum cleaners."
                        - Ernst Jan Plugge

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                          Sorry it's too subtle for you guys, but that's Bruce IN my sig.

I'm aware that not everyone here pays attention to the special effects guys who create the climactic space massacre you just witnessed, but I find their creativity and skills very impressive and am always delighted when the behind-the-scenes stars make cameos.
                          I enjoy that sort of thing too, but I don`t know who those people are or what they look like, so wouldn`t recognize them in a cameo. The only behind the scenes guy I know of is the guy who plays Siler and I only found out about him within the year. If that`s Bruce`s pic on the cover of your "National Enquirer" mag pic in your sig, well the resolution`s not too good for me so I probably wouldn`t have noticed. I can`t read the headlines either if his name`s in there somewhere. Too small. Too bad, looks like you put a lot of effort into it. Plus this is the first time I`ve even seen that pic in your sig, although IIRC I`ve seen you around here.
                          Fargater (n.) A Farscape fan who got curious about Stargate SG-1 on learning BB and CB would be joining, belatedly discovered the greatness of Stargate SG-1 in reruns, and who is now a happy fan of both shows.

Comment

I thought there was one aboard when Carter left in the spacesuit.

Comment

Originally posted by RisenOsiris
                              I speak Russian, but haven't seen the ep yet, but as for "Ya tebya lyubliu.", it means 'I like you'
                              i suppose we're getting a little off topic .... but your translation is incorrect

"ya tebya lyublu" is "i love you" (literal - i you love)

"ty mne nravishsya" is "i like you" (literal - you me like)

~sushiman

Comment

The episode was good but it didn't have the same "omf" that Atlantis and BSG had. I liked "The Fourth Horseman, Part One" better as a cliffhanger.
                                It took me forever to make this signature up.

I'm one fry sort of a happy meal!- Jack

Comment

Working...
                                X