No announcement yet.

Ripple Effect (913)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This was another pretty good episode. It was nice to see a couple of familiar faces from the past, the only thing was a little bit too much technobabble, even for me. I guess they had to explain the whole 'multiple SG-1' thing somehow...

Comment

Originally posted by Nanjana View Post
      Hi Folks

I love Ripple Effect, so many Cam's, the best scene for me was wher Cam was sitting in front of the other Cam and they told old story's, it was great and funny! But one thing made me dance to see Janet again, it was so great to see her face again and I could feel again that I realy missed her!
      = hot!
      sally

sigpic

Comment

Thats so true, cam is so hot, love him in his dark uniform.....((drool))
        I like the idea of the whole epi, was a great script! Like I loved the idea from Bad Guys and Bounty! But Ripple Effect is my favorit!!!!!!

http://freezeframe4vets.org/index.php
        http://nanjana.livejournal.com

Comment

i agree about cam looking hot in his dark uniform. this is my fave episode i like the bad guys are the good guys duplicate.
          sigpic

Comment

haha
            terrific excuse to bring Janet and Martouf back for an episode
            "I wanna live, I wanna experience the universe... and I wanna eat pie!"
            Twitter | Myspace | Facebook | Youtube | Steam | Last.fm | Flixster | Fazz's Blog

Comment

agreed thats why i love this episode because they both get to return
              sigpic

Comment

Great episode - and very funny !
                My brother and I thought: Hmmmm if McKay were in that room with all the Carters - and they'd probably all beat him up ! Yay !

The "military" one (3rd team with stripy blue and black uniforms ) were so funny!!!!

Comment

lol they most probably would to but he would most probably like it
                  sigpic

Comment

TOtally loved this ep, especially the plot twist! I also enjoyed Martouf and Janet's cameo. Gotta love these two <3
                    A lot of S/J shippy moments, too!
                    "Are you like, a crazy person?"
                    "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Originally posted by JLB View Post
                      I figured out the bit about the proximity of the universes. The people coming from them are similar enough to fool the universe into believing they're native to it.

And hey, it occurs to me no one's mentioned how happy Sam must be to finally meet versions of herself who joined the military.
                      Maybe it's like a dog or a horse... it smells like me, therefore... it's not there, i'm just smelling myself. (according to animal experts, that's how creatures actually react.)

Comment

Worse plot line ever, killing off Janet..........and I wasn't happy to see Martouf die either.......I think he and Sam were very sweet together.....lovely to see them back in Ripple Effect.....it's one of my favourite S9 episodes!...

Deeds xx
                        sigpic
                        Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                        MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

This episode was OK. Loved seeing Janet back, as well as Martouf. If Jack had been there, it would have been brilliant. But overall, an OK episode.

Comment

i love having them back again
                            sigpic

Comment

I would've loved to have seen more Sam/Janet interaction in this one. Maybe have them compare notes on Cassandra in each reality.
                              sigpic

Comment

This was a very enjoyable episode to watch. It was great to see Janet and Martouf again. I liked the interaction between Martouf and Sam. Also the scene where there's a room full of Sams and Martouf walks in was awesome. I think my favourite ep from Season 9.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X