X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

true
    sigpic

Comment

In this episode i love seeing all the differant SG-1'S it's so cool finding out what's happening in another reality and i'm a Sam and Cam shipper as well as Sam and Jack shipper to so i love to find out who Sam is with in each reality and what's going on i definailty got the vibe of Black Cameo Sam and Cam could be together but over all i love alternatie realities
      sigpic
      (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

i agree it would have been great to see who got with who in each reality
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
          In this episode i love seeing all the differant SG-1'S it's so cool finding out what's happening in another reality and i'm a Sam and Cam shipper as well as Sam and Jack shipper to so i love to find out who Sam is with in each reality and what's going on i definailty got the vibe of Black Cameo Sam and Cam could be together but over all i love alternatie realities
          Actually JM (episode's writer and SJ supporter) nixed that...

Comment

They broke with AU tradition here: No Jay Acovone as Lt. Kawalsky. They could have put him with Janet and Martouf and had an all dead SG-1.
            sigpic
            Banner By JME2

Comment

this is my favorite episode of all time in stargate sg-1
              sigpicIts Scary To Think Of A Mix Between These To Isnt It

Comment

its my fave to and i think they could have had anyone in the sgc as sg1 Rodney could have been in sg1 altho i doubt it would have happened.
                sigpic

Comment

Ytimyona also writes: “I get that alt-Mitchell would be angry with the real SG-1 for foiling alt-SG-1’s plans, but I believe that they really did have their hearts in the right place and that alt-Mitchell was really trying to help (perhaps because he felt guilty about what they had just done?).”

Answer: Yes, their hearts were in the right place and, in my mind, alt-Mitchell was offering our Mitchell some sound advice…should the situation ever present itself.
                  http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...-fan-favorite/
                  sigpic
                  The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

I just wished we could have seen more of a Sam/Janet interaction then just the snip at the end, as awesome as the hug was. They were best friends in their reality before Janet passed away. You'd think that if Janet suddenly appeared, AU or otherwise, Sam would be the first in the room to greet her even though she logically would know that it wasnt *her* Janet.

Comment

Originally posted by Celandine View Post
                      I just wished we could have seen more of a Sam/Janet interaction then just the snip at the end, as awesome as the hug was. They were best friends in their reality before Janet passed away. You'd think that if Janet suddenly appeared, AU or otherwise, Sam would be the first in the room to greet her even though she logically would know that it wasnt *her* Janet.
                      Definitely.

Speaking of that scene, this episode and "200" are the two that drive me to tears. ("Meridian" almost does, but not quite)
                      sigpic
                      Watching now: Doctor Who Series 3/29 (rewatch) - The X-Files Season 2 (rewatch) - Pushing Daisies Season 1 - Torchwood Series 1 - Red Dwarf Series 8 - Battlestar Galactica Season 2 (rewatch) - Northern Exposure Season 3 (rewatch)

Comment

What's so sad about '200'? Nothing in that episode was real or to be taken seriously.

But, back to 'RE'. I wish we had seen more of Janet and Sam's interactions, and this was the perfect opportunity to at LEAST mention JACK a few times!
                        sigpic
                        Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

i just like how the team reacted to Janet coming back even for a short time this will always be my fave episode
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
                            What's so sad about '200'? Nothing in that episode was real or to be taken seriously.
                            An episode doesn't have to be sad to drive you to tears. The moment when Cameron, Daniel, Carter, Teal'c, Vala, Jack, Landry, and Walter go through the gate is extremely touching.
                            sigpic
                            Watching now: Doctor Who Series 3/29 (rewatch) - The X-Files Season 2 (rewatch) - Pushing Daisies Season 1 - Torchwood Series 1 - Red Dwarf Series 8 - Battlestar Galactica Season 2 (rewatch) - Northern Exposure Season 3 (rewatch)

Comment

i agree with u there it does not need to be real to be sad you just need to get into an episode and feel like u are there and u know the characters i started to cry when danial dies of radiation poisoning because he was my fave character and over the time i watched him even tho he wasn't a real person i didn't want him to die the same with jennet.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by silly sally View Post
                                Actually JM (episode's writer and SJ supporter) nixed that...
                                In the episode commentary, PDL said he got summoned to the "how come room" for filming a version of the elevators closing on a S/C kiss as they were headed off to "bed". He'd said he just thought that's the way the script was reading. I'd agree based on the scene, but not the whole script because there was a very good reason in the script why Sam had prompted him to call it a night at a about the time she was thinking the same thing (taking over the ship).

"I have darkness inside of me!" - SpongeBob Squarepants

Comment

Working...
                                X