Moebius, Part 2 (820)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ulkesh47 View Post
    Did anyone else love the uprising moment in Egypt? That, to me, is at the very heart of Stargate.

While I enjoyed large parts of this ep (loved the geeks! - even Rodney) in retrospect I can't help but feel "my" SG-1 died in ancient Egypt.

It was nice to see Jay A. again.
    suse
    sigpic
    Mourning Sanctuary.
    Thanks for the good times!

Comment

The whole uprising thing had a sort of Lawrence of Arabia feel... didn't it??

Comment

Originally posted by Ulkesh47 View Post
        Did anyone else love the uprising moment in Egypt? That, to me, is at the very heart of Stargate.
        As much as I loved the confirmation for Sam and Jack in this episode, it felt forced and too fast.

The uprising, on the other hand, brought the series around full circle from the movie. It was beautiful to see.
        sigpic
        Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

This was the best episode ever! Sam is so funny in the changed timeline
          You can either agree with me or be wrong.

Comment

Perhaps it's a stupid question but I am still very confused: Are the SG1 in the final fishing scene the original or alternate timeline version?

Why don't they make Daniel, Carter and Jack do a completely different job in the alternate timeline version, e.g. Daniel as a Colonel, Jack as a physicist and Carter as a archeologist? I thnk that would be fun.
            sigpic
            Sign by me

Comment

Originally posted by Dinoman View Post
              Perhaps it's a stupid question but I am still very confused: Are the SG1 in the final fishing scene the original or alternate timeline version?
              The only version of consequence Ours.

Why don't they make Daniel, Carter and Jack do a completely different job in the alternate timeline version, e.g. Daniel as a Colonel, Jack as a physicist and Carter as a archeologist? I thnk that would be fun.
              It wouldn't have at all been believable.
              sigpic

Comment

How come? Anything can happen in an alternate reality.
                I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Originally posted by Matt G View Post
                  How come? Anything can happen in an alternate reality.
                  The only reality of consequence is ours. Those are the stories I want to see.

Alternate Realities have been done to death in the Stargate universe and they're used as a crutch. 'Ohh, lets kill them all and then re-set time'. Kinda lessens the otherwise suspenseful and painful impact of a major character death.
                  sigpic

Comment

These episodes probably contained more "how come" "didn't they" "what if" and so on kind of moments than any of the entire series. As a season ending it wasn't the best, and as the last episode with the original team in action it was a bit of a let down.

Comment

Was just re watching this today, I'm sure its been brought up before when Jack and Daniel talk about the address to get them back to earth, I think it was an hilarious indirect reference to the first movie.

Jack: You got the address to get us back home right?

Daniel: *hesitates for a second* Yeah

Comment

Kawalsky died a better way in this timeline.
                        "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Sorry if this has been brought up before, but I'm new and don't have the patience to read the whole thread. :-)

Did anybody notice that General Hammond seems to have a pretty bad scar under his left eye in this ep?

Has he always had that and I just haven't noticed it? Or did Don Davis get a scar in real life somehow (since the last time he played the part, I mean)? I can't see it being a fake scar for the sake of the character - it doesn't seem to be part of the story in any way. (But I do know this is "Alternate Reality" Hammond.) Does anybody know something I don't?

Just one of those small but nagging things.
                          sigpic

Comment

Kawalsky!! good to see him again, if only briefly.

I love this eppy!
                            sigpic

Comment

I love this ep Another space ... another Carter ... it was kinda weird but still funny ...
                              Carter was hilarious
                              The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post
                                I love this ep Another space ... another Carter ... it was kinda weird but still funny ...
                                Carter was hilarious
                                I love Moebius I, II .. I love crazy and adorable Carter and Gay-looking Daniel I love it in original sound. I hate czech dubbing.
                                This episode is so epic. I think that they could come up with many ideas like these.
                                Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                                / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Working...
                                X