Teal'c is dead. But so is O'Neill and Sam, and only Danial alive

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

Originally posted by Replicarter
      Im not sure how much he took, but in Part 2

Spoiler:
      Teal'c is dead. But so is O'Neill and Sam, and only Danial alive
      Spoiler:
      Wooooooooooow, I read spoilers - NOOOOOO!

Well, it was pretty obvious too, they had to die eventually - maybe the AU team goes back in time a bit too late.

Also, Moebius P1 screencaps for all:
      www.sg1alliance.net

It's there for you guys~@

oh and btw, my 600th post
      Last edited by Madeleine; 17 February 2005, 08:47 PM. Reason: adjustment of sp. sp.

Comment

Originally posted by alz0rz
        Spoiler:
        Wooooooooooow, I read spoilers - NOOOOOO!

Well, it was pretty obvious too, they had to die eventually - maybe the AU team goes back in time a bit too late.

Also, Moebius P1 screencaps for all:
        www.sg1alliance.net

It's there for you guys~@

oh and btw, my 600th post
        Wooooooow, read spoilers then told us whats gonna happen. Great job!
        Last edited by Madeleine; 17 February 2005, 08:49 PM. Reason: Spoilery

Comment

the problem with time travel isn't just what u do while in the past, its the things u dont know your doing. like when the jumper entered the atmosphere it moved some air around that wouldn't have been moved before maybe that created a bit of a wind or a sand storm a hundred miles away and kept some in inside who would have gone out. or when the gaurds found the cloaked jumper it kept them from killing someone or helping someone. maybe their foot prints made some one change the way they step in the sand making them be late home or something his wife gets pissed at him always being late and kills him.

the point is it dosn't matter what they do in the past any number of small things could change anything no matter how unrelated to the change, u can never tell.

either way ok ep, a bit slow but i still can't wait till the next one

Comment

Ra was great, would have loved to see more of him. and i liked how tptb really made an effort to make Ra as movie like as possible.
            When we see Ra's ship it different from normal goauld mother ships and also the way he enters, hes just plain better than the other goauld hes just so much more evil.
            music from movie liked that and the costumes from the movie. also liked how many jaffa ra had (an awful lot). he has to have better tech than the other system lords. he was the supreme system lord every body else ruled under him.
            Question for part 2-
            is RA still alive if earth never opened the gate?

Comment

Originally posted by Jonzey
              No, I meant I read replicarter's spoiler and forgot that it was actually a spoiler.. so I was like "WOW I READ A SPOILER" - im usually spoilerphobic

Comment

Originally posted by morjana
                I have a question...

How much Tretonin did Teal'c bring with him?

If they were planning on a short stay in the past...

Teal'c may be in deep doo-doo if he runs out.

I don't think the local Goa'uld pharmacy will have tretonin on hand...

Morjana
                Eeek! Poor Teal'c

Madeleine

Comment

Originally posted by Jonzey
                  You do realise that because you quoted exactly the spoily bit of her post,*your* post had to be edited for spoiler-space too, don't you?

Madeleine

Comment

I have a question...

If they were planning on a short stay in the past...

Teal'c may be in deep doo-doo if he runs out.

I don't think the local Goa'uld pharmacy will have tretonin on hand...

Morjana
                    He could kill a jaffa and steal his symbiote.

Comment

Originally posted by AsgardCarnage
                      the problem with time travel isn't just what u do while in the past, its the things u dont know your doing. like when the jumper entered the atmosphere it moved some air around that wouldn't have been moved before maybe that created a bit of a wind or a sand storm a hundred miles away and kept some in inside who would have gone out. or when the gaurds found the cloaked jumper it kept them from killing someone or helping someone. maybe their foot prints made some one change the way they step in the sand making them be late home or something his wife gets pissed at him always being late and kills him.

the point is it dosn't matter what they do in the past any number of small things could change anything no matter how unrelated to the change, u can never tell.

either way ok ep, a bit slow but i still can't wait till the next one
                      All those things can happen without time travel. You can wake up on the surface of the sun tomorrow, but the probability of that happening is one in a googolplex. In the end, the events which have the highest probability of happening will most likely happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Giantevilhead
                        He could kill a jaffa and steal his symbiote.
                        The timeline won't like it...

Madeleine

Comment

Originally posted by Madeleine_W
                          The timeline won't like it...
                          He's already killed one.

Comment

I have a question...

Well, he thought ahead and brought his Mr. Tretonin Tretonimat! It can synthesize Tretonin from common items found laying around the desert.

-IMF
                            "There's not a little boy born who wouldn't tear the world apart to save his mummy... and this little boy can." --The Doctor.
                            "The plastic tips at the ends of shoelaces are called Aglets. Their true purpose is sinister."--The Question.
                            BAD WOLF!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Albion
                              It's what makes Jack such an excellent CO and leader. That he knows when to defer to opinions and when to make his own decisions.
                              I'm not so sure about that. In "Gemini" (episode 8x11), he obviously deferred way too much to Carter's opinion and expertise, to the near disaster of all mankind.
                              To Infinity And Beyond!

O'Neill: "Do we know this... shrub?"

Comment

Originally posted by Giantevilhead
                                He's already killed one.

Actualy they shot him with a zat, so he will just be a little confused when he wakes up. And maybe he does take on later on in the current timeline they are in, and added to why the future is so different.

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

Working...
                                X