No announcement yet.

Affinity (807)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best part... probably Teal'c kicking the crap out of 'cliche gang' at the start. If they wanted to make an episode about him living off base (not a bad idea) it could have been done a lot better than this. Showing him going to the supermarket, anything would have probably turned out more interesting. Ok maybe a little harsh...

Comment

This episode Teal'c has an apartment......no he hasn't!
      Teal'c is getting a new girlfriend and will "endorse" polygamy..... no he isn't!

Also Sam getting married...

The Trust is revealed....

An episode full of minor developments...quite good!
      My blog:Nuno Barreto's Blog

Comment

this episode was ok.
        there were some good moments. I loved when teal'c, sam and daniel talked about relationships. we got to see them in a normal everyday situation as friends.
        and i always giggle at Daniel's face after Krista says "my pipes are doing that thing again".
        you know he thought something dirty! lol!
        and the rock thing was epic! go Teal'c!!!
        but i didnt really like pete that much. he was ok, but obsesive stalker bf thing was kinda creepy, and he was just a little to cocky.
        all in all, a decent episode
        but a little to soap opera-ish!

-kat

Stargate SG-1

The best thing to ever happen to TV...and LIFE!

Follow me on Twitter!

Comment

I would like to know the end song, when teal'c drive away. PLSSSS help

Comment

Not one of my favorites. Its funny to think of Teal'c watching HGTV and getting decorating tips.
            sigpic

Comment

How is it no one can tell us the name of the song at the end?

This song was not made for stargate it is a real song and this is the ending to that song

It isn't by the same group that sings the first one

Ive heard this song before on 93.3 FLZ a very long time ago

Comment

just watched this ep and i think it may be "Still Dre" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kG_qcud1ShM
                Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
                sigpic

Comment

It took me several viewings to realise something about this ep... What has happened to Teal'c's symbiote pouch?? I mean, I know he no longer has a symbiote, but did the pouch just heal up/disappear? Surely it would still be there, just empty? Unless it has miraculously disappeared, surely Christa would have noticed it and realised things weren't all as they seemed? The scene in the motel when Teal'c opens the door to be arrested, he is walking around with no shirt on but it is too dark to tell for sure if the pouch is there or not. If it still is, he surely wouldn't open the door with it on show like that. But as far as I can recall there is never an explanation as to how it was removed. Any intel?

Comment

A very good question albatross. I wondered about that myself. This ep ended up being somehow disappointing, even if Teal'c in the real world sounds great as a story idea.
                    sigpic

Comment

Hair + plastic surgery on his stomach(maybe from a hand device?); must have been in Judge's contract for season 8.

Comment

Maybe the pouch just healed on its own.

I like this episode, especially when Sam, Daniel and Teal'c are discussing marriage rituals.

I like Pete and was sorry to see that relationship end.
                        Calculus and Alcohol don't mix. Never drink and derive.

Comment

So... did Teal'c lose his symbiote pouch when he started to use Tretonin, or was that a goof?

Comment

Another average episode.

Some notes:
                            • Teal'c is really strong.
                            • Some of the acting (except Teal'c) at the beginning of the episode was, let's say, corny.
                            • Why do all the nice women always hook up with jerks.
                            • There was a second Composer for this episode (probably for rap music in this episode)

Monday, the Stargate program might become public knowledge.
                            sigpic

Comment

The worst episode of the season for me. I've always found the Sam and Pete moments cringe inducing because their interactions always seemed to be a bit forced and lacking a romantic spark; this episode had some of the worst of them!

Only good moment was when Teal'c knocks out the bag thief with a well thrown grocery item over a great distance. "T's the man!"

Comment

Originally posted by KEK View Post
                                So... did Teal'c lose his symbiote pouch when he started to use Tretonin, or was that a goof?
                                Once he no longer had a symbiote, the pouch started to heal. So no, it wasn't a goof.

Seaboe
                                If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

Working...
                                X