No announcement yet.

Zero Hour (804)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I tried to find a general type of thread for this question, but I guess it's gonna be fine here as well.
    So, Camulus living here on Earth, I guess in Area 51, in a cell. Now, he's a Goa'uld. How can he survive here without a sarcophagus? Simple answer is: we have a sarcophagus in area 51?

sigpic

Comment

Very good episode with some great funny moments. Season 8 certainly started off well...

Comment

Nice to see them portray the difficulties Hammond had, and now have passed to O'Neil.
        Loved the M*A*S*H homage by walter!
        My blog:Nuno Barreto's Blog

Comment

Originally posted by nmmb View Post
          Loved the M*A*S*H homage by walter!
          sigpic
          Watching now: Doctor Who Series 3/29 (rewatch) - The X-Files Season 2 (rewatch) - Pushing Daisies Season 1 - Torchwood Series 1 - Red Dwarf Series 8 - Battlestar Galactica Season 2 (rewatch) - Northern Exposure Season 3 (rewatch)

Comment

A really great episode that shows just how hard being head of the SGC really is. Wish we could have seen a show for hammond like this. The whole plant thing was really funny!

The guest star was also really good and slide into his post as an aid very well.

As jack bumbed up to leader now would have been a good time to bring in a new SGC member. The writers and creators of the show were in denial that RDA would always be around. This way they could have eased a new member in with out the hassel and arguments over rank and experiance when it came to BB and AT.
            rating 7/10

O'Neill: Well, I suppose now is the time for me to say something profound...
            Nothing comes to mind.

Comment

I love this episode as well. Definitely one of the most "rewatchable" ones from season 8.

Comment

I liked this ep a lot. The plot and twists were great and the letter in the end rocked ("Never mind...", lol)

I am so happy that this ep is very SGC-centric so we get to see Jack a lot. I am kinda missing him already. And I don't want a new SG1 member! *pouts in denial*

Some S/J shippy moments here too *nods in approval*
                "Are you like, a crazy person?"
                "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Can't believe I never got the Little Shop of Horrors reference before!

Comment

Walter as Radar....awesome!

"snippiness"

"no bunting?"

"nuts"
                    sigpic

Comment

Great episode, and the plant thing was just too funny. Perhaps just as well Daniel was off world for most of the ep, or he would've been sneezing allot...
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
                        Great episode, and the plant thing was just too funny. Perhaps just as well Daniel was off world for most of the ep, or he would've been sneezing allot...
                        Funny about the sneezing; it never came up after Season 2. Or is the idea that the sarcophagus treatment from "Need" permanently rid Daniel of allergies?
                        sigpic
                        Watching now: Doctor Who Series 3/29 (rewatch) - The X-Files Season 2 (rewatch) - Pushing Daisies Season 1 - Torchwood Series 1 - Red Dwarf Series 8 - Battlestar Galactica Season 2 (rewatch) - Northern Exposure Season 3 (rewatch)

Comment

Not a 'great' episode for me, too much drama. Two episodes in a row of how much can we do in the SGC set. I did like the episode, plant storyline was interesting and how they dealt with the ZPM. I do like Ba'al as a bad guy, Jack's camel ass line to him was good

Comment

Originally posted by Ulkesh47 View Post
                            Funny about the sneezing; it never came up after Season 2. Or is the idea that the sarcophagus treatment from "Need" permanently rid Daniel of allergies?
                            oh.. never thought of the sarcophagus.. that would be an explanation.. hmm, I still wish they had mentioned it now or than.. but I understand, that most of the time it would be 1. annoying after a while, 2. impractical when they infiltrate Goa'uld planets and he's sneezing all the time and 3. somewhat ridiculous for his character as he becomes "cooler" (as in: not only the naive, social Daniel but also some kick a** scenes)

to stay on topic: I loved the part with the "it hasn't eaten anybody yet" - "Well, thank you, Seymore"
                            And that we get to see how Jack has to struggle with his new position.. made him more "real"
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tachyon View Post
                              I love this episode as well. Definitely one of the most "rewatchable" ones from season 8.
                              Absolutely! I love the entire scene:

Ba'al - "You dare mock me?"

Jack - "Ba'al, come on, you should know. Of course I dare mock you."

Proof RDA ...IS the man!
                              sigpic

Comment

How did O'Neil maintain his composure when confronting Baal after everything Baal did to him with the sarcophagus??

Comment

Working...
                                X