• Show
Clear All

tks
    In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

sigpic

Comment

How about a new Tread called:-

Aussi - New Order, Part 2 (802)

or similar because Australian fans will see this episode aired 28th Oct for the first time.

I don't think someone who has just seen the episode will read through a 390 post thread to check if someone else hasn't posted the same thing 3 months ago.
      Genetic Memory Rocks

Comment

This episode just aired on Australian TV and I thought it was pretty cool.
        Spoiler:
        I thought it was pretty cool how they used the ancients knowledge to build a weapon to fight the replicators. It was cool seeing the Asgard homeworld, but I want to see it from inside the city instead of the skyline shots we always get. It would have been cool to show the replicators in the city when the pulse went off. That whole cloned Sam thing will be pretty damn interesting.

Comment

Was Jack a Colonel or a Lieutenant Colonel when they bumped him up to Brigadier General?

Comment

A regular Colonel.

Comment

Originally posted by CultTVGirl
              I totally believe in Thor. When I watch him, I'm so convinced that he's a real little alien. It's amazing! Loved the bit on board the ship where Thor popped his head up and blinked after ducking behind the control panel. He cracks me up when he blinks - it's so adorable!
              Just got my shiny new DVD!!! Yay...watched both parts as it runs as one long ep on the DVD, & on the whole, it was great, esp the above part with Thor, which made me LOL - his expression is priceless, they must have a ball filming with that puppet
              I liked the Weir/Daniel stuff - they played well off each other, & the Sam/Teal'c scene in the ship.
              Fifth was great - PC plays him so well, evil & petulant & mad all at once
              I liked the way O'Neill instinctively went for the anti-replicator gun, in my mind it leaves possibilities for other bits of suppressed knowledge to surface - I've avoided spoilers for the main part, so I'm hoping to see refs to that in future eps.
              Liked the O'Neill/Weir stuff in her office, except the promotion - it was just to glib, unbelievable, & even though I've *spoiled* enough to know that it happened, I found myself wishing he'd turn it down - I don't want to see SG1 split up I'd have liked it to have come from Hammond as well.
              It's kind of weird, as this is the first new ep I've seen since discovering GW, & I think that changed the way I viewed it in a slightly negative way. I'm now going to avoid spoilers at all costs until I've seen the eps.
              But on the whole, an enjoyable ep, & the effects were up to their usual standard
              Oy-Vey!!!

Comment

there was some music from signs at the end when they find sam wasnt there?
                sigpic
                Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard
                  there was some music from signs at the end when they find sam wasnt there?
                  I don't think that it was from the movie Signs.Anyhow I saw this episode yesterday and I found it really cool.And the acting of Fifth and Sam was really great.But the shinny walls on Thor's ship Was that to save some money?Anyhow great epsiode !! They have finally a weapon to fight the replicators and that thanks to O'Neill
                  Lord Zedd

Comment

Good episode, good start to the season hope it gets better

Although i know it does

Comment

Heh, i can't be bothered reading 20 pages of replies, all I've got to add is...

Jack blasting replicators with the Ancient-design weapon and shouting "Who's your daddy??" = win.

Comment

A good episode, but how come Jack didn't open fire on the replicator ship? He just stood there and watched it take off. It seemed a little odd, to me.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SeaBee
                          A good episode, but how come Jack didn't open fire on the replicator ship? He just stood there and watched it take off. It seemed a little odd, to me.
                          It was soooo pretttyyyy......

Or as the shippers would say, he was soo stunned by the loss of carter he couldnt move.... course I aint a shipper so I will go with ...."wow now thats cooolllll looookiinnnnnggggg oh wait, I should be shooting."
                          Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Great mission one of my favourites for sure!
                            sigpic

Comment

It was a great follow-up for Lost City...

Mattathias

Comment

Why do you say that?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X