No announcement yet.

Homecoming (702)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I liked the episode Baal was in it and of course my favourite ANUBIS and daniel and jonas seem to getting allong just fine.Nice teamwork.He and O'Neill and Carter against the dead gliders wow.Too bad the X303 wasn't in it.Loved to see that but hey an X303 doesn't fit through the stargate and the mothership was in peaces but luckely Anubis could escape
    Lord Zedd

Comment

I like this episode. Every thing seems to wokr and flow together properly.

One gripe, I have is why does Herak shoot the Kelownian general guy? It seemed a rather pointless "look at me I'm evil, Muahahahaha!" moment.

Also every one complains that jonas' goodbyes dont show enough emotion but I think they're inline with their characters Daniel doesn't even know Jonas, Jack and Teal'c were doing ther stowic warrior stuff and sam was emotion 'n' all....
      sigpic
      Banner By JME2

Comment

If he's dead Herak doesn't have to give him whatever was promised.
        The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

Originally posted by marcus
          I think it was good episode and what the writers did with Jonas was good.

Jonas had always said that he joined SG1 with the goal of eventually protecting his home planet from the Goa'uld. Jonas left SG1 because he wanted to go back to his planet and participate in the negotiations to unite the three nations. He will be getting more done on his home planet, bringing peace than he would by staying with SG1. They could have just killed him off, so I think this is a good solution in order to bring Daniel back. If Jonas can help solve the problems of his home planet then he belongs there, not on earth. I'm still sad to see him go though.
          I also agree this sceniro. Also the scenes with Jonas and Daniel were very good.

When I seen the bottom of Anubis ship of the planet it looked like the bottom of the ships from Independence Day.

Comment

I liked the Jonas and Daniel scenes together, but even Jonas knew he was toast when he and Daniel were talking on the ship. Jonas talking about joining the team after Daniel was gone and now that Daniel's back . . .

The end seemed a bit rushed. It was almost like "Don't let the door hit you in the ass (or the Stargate ) as you leave, Jonas." I am glad they didn't kill him off though.

Lisa Michelle

Comment

Did anyone notice that Jack left the explaining to Carter and Teal'c? Why?

Comment

Though I never notice this before, until this show.

Is Jonas' left handed?

Comment

For me this episode suffers from my continued lack of emotional connections to Jonas' people.

Comment

Just wondering - does *anyone* like the Kellownans? Obviously Jonas had his fans, and I know Dean Stockwell did too. But are there any people who like The Kellownans in the same way that there are fans of Nox, Aschen etc? I found them horribly dull, I'm afraid. And I can't recall anyone ever posting anything good about them.

Madeleine

Comment

They are oaky but I'm not a fan of them like the other you mention. The only one I like is Jonas.

Comment

One question. How do they get that spiky-memory downloading ball thingy into a persons head?
                        Hitler, Stalin, and Mussolini => three of the world's worst dictators.

Also failed artist, failed priest, and failed grade-school teacher.

What we should learn: Don't trust artists, be wary of priests, and fear your teachers!

Comment

Originally posted by PugGate
                          One question. How do they get that spiky-memory downloading ball thingy into a persons head?
                          Good question we would never see it go in so we dont really know, maybe it goes in through the ear, or now Anubis has Asgard tech he might beam it in side!!!!!

Comment

I would have been OK with Jonas' send off if Jack would have shown a little more emotion. I think this would have been the perfect time for Jack to show that he really had come to accept Jonas.
                            Last edited by QuiGonJohn; 17 June 2005, 11:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by QuiGonJohn
                              I would have been OK with Jonas' send off if Jack woud have shown a little more emotion. I think this would have been the perfect time for Jack to show that he really had come to accept Jonas.
                              I agree,I think that they just sent him off,and it didn't really show the emotion and the thanks that they should have gave him,because he put alot into that team,and they give him a 'See-ya-next-week' kinda hug and send him off,I didn't like that at all!

Comment

I think that the send off they gave Jonas, is not different than the welcome home they gave Daniel. Jonas did bring a lot to the team, especially with the episode "Prophecy" but they were glad to have Daniel back, and sorry to see Jonas go, there were mixed emotions, so it kind of makes sense that they didn't show either one a great deal of sentiment.

Comment

Working...
                                X