No announcement yet.

Full Circle (622)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has one of the best, and most spectacular 'let's-blow-something-up' scenes in the history of Stargate. I love it when the pyramid gets blown to kingdom come cause that's one spectacular shot, and the set-up is even more spectacular.

Sure, it's sad when Abydos is destroyed. It is after all the place where it all started (Full Circle and all).

That dialogue between Jack and Daniel in the elevator is hilarious. Sam feeling left out when it appears Daniel has shown himself to both Jack and Teal'c. The team searching for the eye in the pyramid. The battle between the Abydonians and the jaffa. Herak having to deal with Jack... again. Anubis being revealed as halfway ascended.

It's a brilliant episode... and I totally forgot this is the start of finding Atlantis, except they don't know it's Atlantis yet.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Has one of the best, and most spectacular 'let's-blow-something-up' scenes in the history of Stargate. I love it when the pyramid gets blown to kingdom come cause that's one spectacular shot, and the set-up is even more spectacular.

Sure, it's sad when Abydos is destroyed. It is after all the place where it all started (Full Circle and all).

That dialogue between Jack and Daniel in the elevator is hilarious. Sam feeling left out when it appears Daniel has shown himself to both Jack and Teal'c. The team searching for the eye in the pyramid. The battle between the Abydonians and the jaffa. Herak having to deal with Jack... again. Anubis being revealed as halfway ascended.

It's a brilliant episode... and I totally forgot this is the start of finding Atlantis, except they don't know it's Atlantis yet.

Comment

Anyone think if the eye was NOT given over, that anubis's ship could have been destroyed had all the other system lords kept their fire up?

Comment

I think without the eye, Anubis would have been at a disadvantage but whether he could have been destroyed. No idea.

Comment

To be honest, other than over lost city, have we ever seen one of those "Super hatak's" get destroyed?

Comment

eye of what ever it was
              Think it was the eye of Ra.
              This eye gave strength to it's shields, and not to mention about the weapon. Without it, i think that the battle would have merely last longer than it was with the eye, but still won by Anubis. And with the eye, agains an Ori ship, well, Anubises ship is really big. I mean very big. And with that planet destroyer weapon, maybe it's just me but have you seen an Ori ship destroying a planet with their weapons? Don't think so. As a bottom line, i go for the big hunkin' full eyed ship.
              sigpic

Comment

Would have been a sweet battle to see..

Comment

Old SCI-FI Promo for "Full Circle"

http://www.sg1archive.com/teasers/622.html

Comment

... I have never found myself yelling at the screen as much as I did watching this...sometimes at Daniel, sometimes not... lucky I watched it by myself... It was like 'bad stuff is happening', bad thing has happened, here's a cookie...' and I was like 'I don't want a cookie... I want Skaara back... Surely Daniel knew Anubis wasn't going to keep his side of the bargain...'

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
                    "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
                    a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

True, but he felt he could hold him to his word and didn't expect the others to interfere.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                        True, but he felt he could hold him to his word and didn't expect the others to interfere.
                        Didn't he tell Jack there was nothing he could do because it was against the rules?... before he decided he would anyway...

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
                        "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
                        a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

Originally posted by Lunaeclipse View Post
                          Didn't he tell Jack there was nothing he could do because it was against the rules?... before he decided he would anyway...
                          Yeah, he knew the others might stop him -- even punish him -- but he was willing to risk it to protect Abydos.

Comment

Perhaps he felt that the others wouldn't interfere CAUSE anubis was partially ascended.

Comment

Great finale. I liked the last scene a lot.
                              Currently Watching: Stargate SG1 and Stargate Atlantis
                              Planning to watch: Dark Angel, Star Trek Enterprise and many more

Comment

The mighty, disgusting Anubis and Jackson is not allowed to do what is necessary - he show must go on so so the final accord will have to wait.
                                Poor Skaara, poor people on Abydos - SG1 is to speed up!!! Great last scenes.

CARPE DIEM
                                ANJA

Comment

Working...
                                X