No announcement yet.

The Other Guys (608)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he'rak's first appearance, it's cool to see a recurring jaffa leader finally. fantastic episode with lot's of action

Comment

A funny episode. Felger and Coombs look like a combination of Carter and Daniel: they can read Goa'uld and know how to control a Goa'uld mother ship. I think they deserve the medals by saving SG1, it's a pity that it's only a dream.
      sigpic
      Sign by me

Comment

This episode was a bit of fun. It also has a good morale to it. It doesn't matter how smart you are, you can still stuff up. Oh and that you don't have to be cool to save the day.
        Some say that he has only one ear.
        And that he solved the Da Vinci Code in 3 minutes.
        All we know is he's called
        sigpic

Comment

It was a very funny episode .

---
          O'Neill: We're on a mission YOU NIT!
          Felger: I brought Coombs with me!
          O'Neill: Oh look every body: He's GOT COOMBS WITH HIM!
          ---

Still I prefer this episode to be a dream , it doesn't belong in the real SG1 world.

Rating : 7 / 10

Comment

Really enjoyable episode, combining drama, action and of course a large slice of humour.

Comment

This is one of my favorite eps. I love the interaction between felger and coombs ("geek" , "nerd") and the heroes discussion....(coombs played doctor phlox on Star Trek Enterprise so he was cast as the trekkie!) great fun and I loved how they saved the day!

Comment

Pretty fun episode with a nice blend of humor and action. I would have liked to have seen more of a "Revenge of the Nerds" style to it, rather than having everybody shoot each other in the end our two heros rescue SG-1 using their wits, building a machine/electric violin concert. Also, I'm convinced Teal'c should have screamed "NERDS!" at some point during the episode.

Comment

I absolutely adore this episode--my all time favorite SG-1 ep. This (along with, admittedly, several other episodes) made me at last realize that Damian Kindler was the show's best writer.
                  sigpic
                  ~the guitarists~

Comment

This ep is great! I love Jay felger...he is too freakin' funny! the way he and Coombs interact is a riot-- debating who is the bigger geek. i wish we had seen more of Felger... can't you just see him and vala? I love how they save "the team" and yet, still get ignored.... loved Felger's fantasy-sequence.

Comment

I preferred Coombs to Felger, so it's a shame we never saw him again. He was just so tragic it was hilarious ("I have a vespa and two cats!")

I also liked the cinematography of this episode: very sleek. The long-distance shots of the alkesh delivering Jaffa into the fight, and the ring sequences throughout were generally exceptional.

Also, Hammond, "They did what!?" Bwahaha!!
                      sigpic

Comment

I watched this again today for about the 14th time, it is still in my opinion one of the best SG1 episodes and it still makes me laugh having seen at a lot. Large amounts of comedy and action, you cant go wrong with that combo. Excellent episode.
                        sigpic

Comment

I like this episode. Still laughing at it when watching.

Comment

Yeah it was a fun ep
                            Although the "sequel" - Avenger 2.0 - was even better. I couldn't stop laughing
                            "Are you like, a crazy person?"
                            "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

True. Avenger 2.0 is even funnier.

Comment

Originally posted by Tachyon View Post
                                True. Avenger 2.0 is even funnier.
                                I (respectfully) disagree I honestly thought that Avenger 2.0 wasn't half as funny as The Other Guys. For some reason it just didn't hit me...
                                sigpic
                                ~the guitarists~

Comment

Working...
                                X