No announcement yet.

Nightwalkers (605)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I LOVED this episode. It was so different than what we are used to seeing. Yes it had an X-files feel but also it still stood on its own with story twists and hints as to what can happen. Very well writen and anything shot at night always looks so damn cool! I thought with so much happening you really didn't miss Jack, and as a DIE HARD Jack fan that's saying something! The whole story line fit great into the already existing story arch and didn't over step or change something for the sake of one episode.

Rating 8 / 10

O'Neill: Well, I suppose now is the time for me to say something profound...
    Nothing comes to mind.

Comment

This epsiode was too much like the X files for my liking.
      Some say that he has only one ear.
      And that he solved the Da Vinci Code in 3 minutes.
      All we know is he's called
      sigpic

Comment

maybe it died to fast but who knows why it didn't
        sigpic

Comment

The obvious X-Files influences have been mentioned several times already, but for SG-1 this episode was certainly different from usual. Normally i'm not that keen on totally Earth based eps, but this one wasn't too bad overall.

Comment

I too found it boring the 1st time I watched but for the 2nd time I think it's not too bad and even nice to see the SG1 team applies their professional knowledges on other areas as well.

Lucky for Jonas he did not stay on Earth long enough to develop harden arteries!
            sigpic
            Sign by me

Comment

Originally posted by Dinoman View Post
              I too found it boring the 1st time I watched but for the 2nd time I think it's not too bad and even nice to see the SG1 team applies their professional knowledges on other areas as well.
              I had a similar experience. First time: mediocre. Second time: solid.

Wormhole physics, motorcycles, and lockpicking.
              sigpic
              Watching now: Doctor Who Series 3/29 (rewatch) - The X-Files Season 2 (rewatch) - Pushing Daisies Season 1 - Torchwood Series 1 - Red Dwarf Series 8 - Battlestar Galactica Season 2 (rewatch) - Northern Exposure Season 3 (rewatch)

Comment

I am very worried about Jack.But it was a cool episode I miss Daniel and Jack
                "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

I didn't feel this episode at all. When watching season 6 on DVD, this is the one I unfortunately skip.

Comment

this was an ok ep no one of my faves
                    sigpic

Comment

I liked this episode even without Jack. It was nice to see Jonas become more part of the team.
                      sigpic

Comment

First ep where Sam looks hot in civvy clothing. Leather pants > jeans.

Comment

This ep felt very like The X-Files to me. Small town where weird things happen and the team is under threat. Was this the ep where RDA was away for Wylie's birth?
                          sigpic

Comment

One thing that puzzles me here - when Sam signs for the package that arrives at Dr Flemming's house, would she sign her real name for this, or would she use a fake one?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
                              This ep felt very like The X-Files to me. Small town where weird things happen and the team is under threat. Was this the ep where RDA was away for Wylie's birth?
                              wylie's birth was years before that. this was about rda having less episodes to be present in. i 'think' they came up with the taking-a-symbiote storyline to cover/give a reason for jack's less appearances.

but anyways, i loved the ep. it was fun to see sam leading the team, with her dorky-yet-not teal'c and jonas!
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
                                Yeah it did, didn't it. I didn't realise that. Thanks.

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
                                "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
                                a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

Working...
                                X