Between Two Fires (509)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question:

Has anyone been to or attending Simon Fraser University? (where the scenes for Tollana were shot)

Comment

We haven't seen any evidence that Anubis gained any of the Tollan's toys, certainly not their phase-shifting tech.
      Hey, if you'd been listening, you'd know that Nintendo's pass through everything.

Comment

Originally posted by waykins
        Question:

Has anyone been to or attending Simon Fraser University? (where the scenes for Tollana were shot)
        Not me.
        Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

Not me
          sigpic
          Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

I haven't either. But that's possibly down to being on the wrong continent at the time I was going to college...
            sigpic

Comment

their arrogance was their undoing, they had it coming!!!
              For all the pollution woes on Earth, will the Human race end up taking those problems into space in the future?

We can all call our ships Sports Utility Ships to curtail the carbon emissions and hypersleep at night

Comment

hi sorry if i am being really dumb but i have just bought the season boxset season 5 and there are a few episodes that there are not the first halves to?
                i am gonna collect all the seires but i just bought series 5 first (please don't ask why actually it was a present i have only seen odd episodes on sky tv and stuff

Comment

Are you refering to the first episode in the season? If you are the first half to that episode is at the end of season 4 thats how they end alot of the seasons with a cut off, Making you bite your finger nails untill they release the next season.
                  sigpic

Comment

Why didn't the tollans ask the Nox for help against the goa'uld?

Comment

Um, the Nox are pacafists. The last time they helped it was only because Lya hid the Ion Cannon. If the weapon doesn't work, the Nox aren't going to help anyone come up with a bigger, better weapon. They're not going to help anyone fight anyone.

Plus, it's also possible that the Tollans were warned not to go to anyone for help, or there would be dire consequences (mellow-dramatic enough?).
                      Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Comment

The Nox could have hidden the entire city.

Comment

Originally posted by IcyNeko
                          The Nox could have hidden the entire city.
                          Jaffa: My Lord! THe city has vanished!
                          Tanith: Really? Well, I'm going to go out on a limb and say it probably hasn't moved.
                          Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
                          - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

Tanith is a snake. His eyes'll glow and he'll storm off to pout in his Goa'uld Panic Room

Comment

And suck his thumb! Dont forget the sucking of the thumb!

Comment

Ya doubt that would work I think the gou'ald would still destroy the entire planet.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X