• Time
  • Show
Clear All

GW has rated this episode. They gave it 2 stars

See here
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

didn't realize the astrics were a rating. I thought they were there to indicate no answer. 2?!!! what I wish they'd explain their reasonings for the ratings.

Comment

Evil Daniel is SEXY!
        i liked this episode, it was OBVIOUSLY a dream when they skipped ahead a year!
        quick question...what happened to Teal'c?? I know he died but did they ever say how?? (oh, and if the post abouve this one answers that question, or something to that extent, shoot me! lol! i havent read the thread yet! )

but seriously, 9/10, just for Daniel hotness!

Stargate SG-1

The best thing to ever happen to TV...and LIFE!

Follow me on Twitter!

Comment

Wow, that is one cool ep!

The lesson Daniel learned is very impressive. The boy is cute, and the attack on Moscow is for me as Russian strangely amusing
          "Are you like, a crazy person?"
          "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Holy ****. I just finished watching this and -- WOW. Daniel makes an AMAZING villain. He's got all the evil, all the hot, and none of the genre-blind grandstanding stupidity of the Goa'uld. I was almost sad to see that it was just a dream. Except, you know, Evil!Daniel creeps me the -bleep- out along with making me all tingly in all the wrong places.

Comment

I do not remember watching this my first time through SG1. I still don't like it. Seeing another side of Daniel is interesting, but I prefer nice, normal Daniel.
              sigpic

Comment

Daniel Jackson:The Big Loser. Stargate, Season 1, Season 2.
                Daniel Jacksion:The Archeologist. Season 3, Season 4.
                Daniel Jackson:The Evil Goa'uld, the System Lord. Absolute Power, The Light.
                Daniel Jackson:The Ascended Being. Season 6.
                Daniel Jackson:The Hero. Season 7, Season 8, Season 9, Season 10.
                Daniel Jackson:The Bearded Guy. Avalon, Subversion.
                "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

I enjoyed this one, even though it felt a bit too close to 2010. It wasn't until near the end that it became obvious it was all a dream. Still, I'll take my Daniel wherever I can get him.
                  sigpic

Comment

I didn't have a clue to understanding most of the thread of the story until the end.....when it was all a dream. Naive me...that an episode would be like that?! Regular Danny Boy is far preferable to that maniac.......But one of the great things about regular Daniel is his amazing ability to interact successfully and positively at the level of all persons, with all types of creatures, whether a mist creature in Crystal Skull, a dumb Unas or an Ascended Ancient Being, or a created Lotan. It is a very special character trait worth learning from. I assume that Michael Shanks in his regular life is like his character.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave2 View Post
                      I didn't have a clue to understanding most of the thread of the story until the end.....when it was all a dream. Naive me...that an episode would be like that?!
                      It's the second episode in which almost everything that happens to Daniel is a dream.

Seaboe
                      If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

This episode has some good moments, but I found Daniel to be way to out of character. While I believe he'd use the power with the intentions of good, that would likely go down the wrong path, I do not buy he would be come a power-crazed-egotistic bent on world domination for the greater good. Daniel is the moral good of the group, he'd be the least likely to go down that path. So while I liked the episode, I wish they toned it down.
                        Oh for a book and a shady nook ~ Jules' Book Reviews - my book review site.

Comment

Back to watching SG1 on TUesday nights...

1. OK...the Harcesis has turned up...

2. The "wick" thing 'does' sound dodgy.

3. Daniel clearly acting wierd after Shifi knocked him out and then...

4. OK, at "one year later" it was obvious there was more to this than met the eye.

5. Rewatching the dream section in particular was pretty much like watching a car crash...it was 'very' freaky first time round.

6. Get out of the way of the energy ball...fine...

7. The wierd thing is, Daniel saying he needed to find a new path, any idea what the specifically turned out to be?
                          I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

One of my fav episode.
                            Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

Originally posted by Matt G View Post
                              7. The wierd thing is, Daniel saying he needed to find a new path, any idea what the specifically turned out to be?
                              I assumed that was when he really started to consider and investigation ascension.

Seaboe
                              If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

I thought it was a waste of an episode. But still cool episode, it's just a shame it was all erased 10 minutes before the episode ended.

We'll never see the boy again.

I'm not going to the commentary thing anymore, it's a hassle.

Tomorrow, Carter goes crazy.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X