X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting. And makes sense.
    "Do you people practice being vague?"

Comment

Hmm. Porridge. Yum. Though I have to admit to being a wimpish sassenach; I sweeten mine with golden syrup.
      sigpic

Comment

Ha! It came up in my physics class this morning. My teacher said "salt makes water boil sooner" I almost said something but we were off topic already and it moved right along.
        Chaka's Mum, ever had delicious Canadian maple syrup?
        "Do you people practice being vague?"

Comment

For us in the us, Window of opporutnity is on tonight on stargate monday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          sigpic
          Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

I love this episode! One of my favorites!

Comment

Even though my sister and my mom hate "Stargate" they laughed a lot during this episode. Towards the end my sister was crying, and couldn't stop laughing!

Although it's probably been said many times before, my favorite parts were when they golfed, "That's got to be some kind of record!" , and Teal'c shutting the door on that guy! I also liked when Daniel asks if they ever thought of doing things since there were no consequences, then Jack looks at Sam (in reference to that kiss I'm pretty sure!).

Just absolutely hilarious!
              Say No To Kirking: Join STAKS

Comment

Originally posted by solar wind
                Ha! It came up in my physics class this morning. My teacher said "salt makes water boil sooner" I almost said something but we were off topic already and it moved right along.
                Chaka's Mum, ever had delicious Canadian maple syrup?
                I've never tried Maple syrup - that sounds like a seriously good idea though. Something I'll have to try when I get back from my hols. The tropics are a bit too warm to start your day with porridge...

Though, if I do like it, I shall have to be very cross with you for introducing me to yet another yummy substance that's not good for my teeth!

Blimey - this salt fallacy is more widespread than we thought!

Mind you, it does remind me of the time our Chemistry teacher showed us how to make cold water boil. No, I'm not making that up. Go on, ask your physics teacher how to make cold water boil! Admittedly the lesson was around 15 years ago, but I doubt scientists have forgotten the principles involved in that time...

Originally posted by atlantisrocks
                I also liked when Daniel asks if they ever thought of doing things since there were no consequences, then Jack looks at Sam (in reference to that kiss I'm pretty sure!).
                Ooh yes indeedy! Though the look on Hammond's face when Jack actually snogs Sam is also quite a picture...
                sigpic

Comment

new here, just saying that this is my fav ep.!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Aravis
                    new here, just saying that this is my fav ep.!!!!
                    Same here as well, I have seen that episode so many times, but yet the episode never borring and still makes laugh out load.
                    "Nothing stays lost forever." The Triangle tag line. Now on DVD, own it forever.

Rose: "She slapped you!"
                    The Doctor: "900 years of time and space, and i've never been slapped by someone's mother."
                    Rose: "Your face!"
                    The Doctor:"it hurt!!"
                    The 9th Doctor/Rose from Aliens of London.

Comment

This is my favourite episode as well.
                      sigpic

Comment

This episode never gets old! I made my mother watch it because it's classic!

Comment

This is a song I wrote as an homage to my favorite SG-1 episode.

It is thus entitled "Window of Opportunity."

I am playing guitar.

The general idea is that the first section represents the beginnings of a normal day, and the second, more intense section embodies being stuck in the time loop.

I hope you enjoy it. Any comments/crits are most welcome.

Follow this link:

http://www.maxorenstein.com/aaronsum...pportunity.mp3

Comment

yeah one of my favs....just a classic fun episode and then the intense parts with Jack when confronting the archeologist wow!

I made my mom watch this it was the first ever episode she watched she thought it was funny because of groundhog day homage....yaya stargate!

All the humour was great and who cannot love that S/J kiss whoa!

-JJ

sig by chlex

Comment

Well, it used to be my favorite episode... now it owns ths second place... but still, I can watch it every month (on tape only, still waiting to buy the dvd to see it in english) !

Comment

Which one has taken its place?
                                Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

Working...
                                X