• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seth (302)

Visit the Episode Guide
    STARGATE SG-1 - SEASON THREE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 302

SG-1 must find a renegade Goa'uld who has been hiding on Earth for thousands of years.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 06 February 2021, 10:08 PM.

I really like this episode for the Carter family interaction and that includes the bits between Jacob and Selmak. We get a brief glimpse of the dynamic between host and symbiote.
    Slainte
    "There are many forms of power, my dear. Some more subtle than others." Linea to Captain Carter, Prisoners, S2.

Comment

I really thought that Set/Setesh/Seth/whatever would've made a great recurring character... The idea of a Goa'uld hiding out right where no one would think to look, unless there was reason. And liked the bit where they explained how Apophis brainwashed Rya'c and why the zat cure worked on him.
      The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

I thought it was a very nicely done earth based episode. I agree, Seth would've made a good recurring character. One of my favorite parts was when the President called, that was great.
        "Out of the way it's a busy day, I've got things on my mind." --Pink Floyd

Comment

I liked the basic story. The only issue I had was why wouldn't they have thought that Sam would have blown thier cover the same as Teal'c or Jacob? I mean, were they counting on Sam being un-noticed for a time period? I just think that was the only 'lame' part of the episode.
          No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
            I liked the basic story. The only issue I had was why wouldn't they have thought that Sam would have blown thier cover the same as Teal'c or Jacob? I mean, were they counting on Sam being un-noticed for a time period? I just think that was the only 'lame' part of the episode.
            I think they just sort've forgot in the rush that Sam would be detected due to her stance in SG-1 and her Human-ness, and the fact that she isn't Goa'uld or Jaffa or whatnot. It was weird and sort've lame, yes, but... it still did surprise me a bit when Seth found her out. Nevertheless I think Seth rocked. I kept waiting for him to say...

"I am the Highlander."

Or something.
            If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

Comment

Hey, wasn't this the episode where Teal'c makes a Jaffa joke? Something about a Horse guard, a Serpent guard, and a Setesh guard in the same room.. it is a tense moment.. The Horse guard (something). The Serpent guard (something). "The Setesh guard's nose drips" I think was the punchline. I dunno about anybody else, but *I* thought it was funny.. Even if I can't remember half of it, heh.

Comment

This episode was great. I think it was clever to hid somewhere where someone wouldn't necessarily find you very easily

I think this was the episode with the Jaffa joke, but I'm not sure. I had to laugh because it was the way that they all just stared at Teal'c
                __

__

Comment

I shall attempt to translate one: A Serpent Guard, a Horus Guard and a Setesh Guard meet on a neutral planet. It is a tense moment. The Serpent Guard's eyes glow. The Horus Guard's beak glistens. The Setesh Guard's nose drips.
                  The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

I remeber when Carter's dad was in the elevator and Selmak was *****ing because her father was angry or something about her brother. Sorry my memory is shot. One part I don't understand is why wouldn't someone see the Zat guns and not do a double take? Seth was clever to make it look like a cult.

The ending was sweet though.

"So help me if I wake up singing soprano!" -Jack
                    Jack: (describing Urgo) It's a machine!
                    Urgo: That hurts!

I wanna live, I wanna experience the universe, and I wanna eat pie.
                    Jack: Hey, who doesn't?

Urgo: They're gonna kill you! They're gonna open your heads with giant can openers and then they scoop me out with a big scoopy thing... (starts crying)

Comment

Originally posted by KorbenDirewolf
                      I shall attempt to translate one: A Serpent Guard, a Horus Guard and a Setesh Guard meet on a neutral planet. It is a tense moment. The Serpent Guard's eyes glow. The Horus Guard's beak glistens. The Setesh Guard's nose drips.

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Jaffa have No lives
                      sigpic
                      Banner By JME2

Comment

Originally posted by Crazedwraith
                        Originally posted by KorbenDirewolf
                        MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Jaffa have No lives
                        I thought that joke was funny... of course I have no life
                        ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
                        The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

I thought that was funny
                          Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Of course its funny. Teal'c is the funniest character in the series.

Comment

I liked this ep., but I found the throne a little excessive, I got this odd picture of Seth persuading his followers to kill themselves, then leaving with his chair on a sack barrow!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X