Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seth (302)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #31
    The joke was the best bit of it all! I loved that scene
    __

    __

    Comment


      #32
      Setesh could have made a great repeat villian. Too bad he never made it offworld.
      The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

      Comment


        #33
        I agree. I think his death must have hurt a lot the first swipe into the ground
        __

        __

        Comment


          #34
          I like the epsiode, but always find myself wishing:

          A) that they'd made Seth less of a milk toast goa'uld. They say he's bad, and talk about him, but he just doesn't play well as the embodyment of chaos.

          B) I wish there had been more done with Sam's brother...


          Comment


            #35
            Originally posted by Major Fischer
            A) that they'd made Seth less of a milk toast goa'uld. They say he's bad, and talk about him, but he just doesn't play well as the embodyment of chaos.


            I don't think Seth was that evil for a Gou'ald. All he did was make his people say that "Seth is great". Well, we expect people to say that to him, but I think he was a bit of a lame 'mini-ruler'.
            __

            __

            Comment


              #36
              Originally posted by Anubis
              I don't think Seth was that evil for a Gou'ald. All he did was make his people say that "Seth is great". Well, we expect people to say that to him, but I think he was a bit of a lame 'mini-ruler'.
              Seth was evil, no doubt (I mean he enslaved people, maybe not by their thousands or millions, but it's still evil). But he wasn't in a position to be a big threat to humanity. He was hiding from Ra and the system lords and needed to keep a reasonably low profile. Compared to other Goa'uld, I suppose that did make him a bit 'lame', but he still needed to be taken care of.

              Comment


                #37
                I think it's a pity they had to kill Seth - he would have been interesting to keep around when Osiris comes in, given that Osiris will likely be very unhappy with him.

                Comment


                  #38
                  Regarding the Jaffa joke...
                  Originally posted by Crazedwraith
                  MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
                  Tealc's laugh is what got me. I also love Sam's and Jack's reactions when Daniel tells them how they might be used in Seth's compound if they're captured.
                  Last edited by jckfan55; 21 October 2004, 05:58 PM. Reason: added context

                  Comment


                    #39
                    Did anyone notice the pic of Daniel on a camel in his office? It looked like Spader's Daniel to me. They never showed it up close to make out any features, but it didn't look like MS to me. Ummm, maybe it's me, but shouldn't he have a picture of Sha're on his desk?

                    It almost makes me want to go and search for Setesh on the Internet.

                    It's a good thing Selmak didn't resurface when the ATF guys were around. Sam gets her Dad plus a bonus person.

                    I wished they had done more with Mark, too. He has to know about Jacob being a Tok'ra, doesn't he? Hammond once said civilians sign non-disclosure agreements, but why would civilians know about the SGC unless one of their family members became Tok'ra'ed or Goa'ulded?

                    Lisa Michelle

                    Comment


                      #40
                      Originally posted by LMichelle
                      I wished they had done more with Mark, too. He has to know about Jacob being a Tok'ra, doesn't he? Hammond once said civilians sign non-disclosure agreements, but why would civilians know about the SGC unless one of their family members became Tok'ra'ed or Goa'ulded?
                      I doubt they've told Mark either about Selmak or about what his sister does. Biggest secret in the country, he doesn't have a need to know. I doubt they told Sarah Gardner's family either.


                      Comment


                        #41
                        Originally posted by jckfan55
                        Regarding the Jaffa joke... Tealc's laugh is what got me.
                        That Teal'c! What a commedian!

                        Comment


                          #42
                          Can anyone explain why Seth ring transporters in his compound? Did he keep lugging them around with him since Ancient Egypt? How did he power them? Where did he get all of those zats? I mean, i can see hiding out for centuries in your hidden sarcophagus (kinda like Lestat), and even taking a new host, but to take all that tech with you? How?

                          Any ideas?

                          Comment


                            #43
                            Originally posted by LordAnubis
                            Can anyone explain why Seth ring transporters in his compound? Did he keep lugging them around with him since Ancient Egypt? How did he power them? Where did he get all of those zats? I mean, i can see hiding out for centuries in your hidden sarcophagus (kinda like Lestat), and even taking a new host, but to take all that tech with you? How?

                            Any ideas?
                            I don't have any ideas except its scifi

                            But you point is good and I agree with it. How did he?

                            Zats, since they're kind of small, he could packed them away and transport to where he wanted. Then have his cult make more of them.

                            Comment


                              #44
                              If you have a devoted enough cult you can transport pretty much anything anywhere, simply by main force.
                              Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
                              - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

                              Comment


                                #45
                                Originally posted by LordAnubis
                                Can anyone explain why Seth ring transporters in his compound? Did he keep lugging them around with him since Ancient Egypt?
                                Maybe he just built some more.
                                Rocky

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X