No announcement yet.

Into the Fire (301)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a goa'uld pressence can be felt by other goa'ulds. Which is why Hathor's IC didn't believe Jack. That Hathor was dead.

Comment

This is a totally fab episode. That's one heck of a lot of effort on Hathor's part to find out the state of play in the Galaxy, though. I can't believe her resources are too extensive yet (as far as we could see it was one base, and a bunch of jaffa), so she was clearly expecting to get a lot out of her investment!
      sigpic

Comment

this is my favourite episode, excellent !!

Comment

Originally posted by Chaka's_Mum
          This is a totally fab episode. That's one heck of a lot of effort on Hathor's part to find out the state of play in the Galaxy, though. I can't believe her resources are too extensive yet (as far as we could see it was one base, and a bunch of jaffa), so she was clearly expecting to get a lot out of her investment!

I watched this today and the same thought went through my head. A great episode though, especially the effects.

Comment

I watched it today and I noticed that the old glider never lands, it Hovers! Awesome!
            Hitler, Stalin, and Mussolini => three of the world's worst dictators.

Also failed artist, failed priest, and failed grade-school teacher.

What we should learn: Don't trust artists, be wary of priests, and fear your teachers!

Comment

I loved Hammond in this one. He was so hilarious at the end. YEEEEEEEEEE-HAAAAAAAAAA. Also it was sweet seeing 4 SG teams go and kick Goa'uld butt.
              The only thing i noticed wrong with this ep is how at the end after Hathor had died the Goa'uld didn't come out of the trance or fight eachother. In the first part of this series didn't Hathor use the stuff from her mouth to take control of them? I don't think the Jaffa would just decide that Hathor is a better god and join her all of a sudden.

Comment

I think everyone is a little too focused on the whole glider and effects stuff, does anyone notice that poor Jack just went through a terrible ordeal. Jack's right about one thing, aliens are always poking holes in him. He and the Goa'uld are not excatly good buddies, but they just like making him suffer. I love Hathor's personality, very sexy and romantic, but kind of sick too

I thought Jack was going to faint when the team is rescued, but I guess he hold on.

Great episode, poor Jack. 9.8 out of 10.

"Tibet is not a contact information, it's a country. Why not just write Earth while you're at it, incase anyone needs to know where Tibet is?"- Ingrid from Uptown Girls

Comment

I enjoyed this and was rather sorry to see the end of Hathor, she definitely had presence. Jack's 'It has her eyes' comment as she's holding the symbiote always makes me smile, as does her reaction to Daniel's rebuff.

Originally posted by The Shadow
                  >snip< does anyone notice that poor Jack just went through a terrible ordeal.
                  Yep, definitely a 'poor Jack' ep, I was quite squicked out the first time I saw this ep, suddenly that 'ready to take a host' Goa'uld seems a whole lot larger & the fact that the only thing he says is 'oh god, oh no' (or something like that as it's crawling up to his neck makes it seem far worse than if he'd been yelling and struggling.

Hammond's whoop of excitement was at threading the needle was neat human touch, it was great to see his excitement getting the better of him and Teal'c's reaction to his whoop was classic too.

Comment

I had missed this episode, somehow, and I must say I really enjoyed it. Hathor is sooo eewwwy.
                    -girlgater

Comment

Originally posted by Rune
                      Hammond's whoop of excitement was at threading the needle was neat human touch, it was great to see his excitement getting the better of him and Teal'c's reaction to his whoop was classic too.
                      I couldn't help but chuckle when he got pinned back in his seat so violently as Teal'c took off!

But it was so nice to see Hammond actually get out of the base for a change - not only that, he gets to go off-world and to blast some Goa'uld butt!
                      sigpic

Comment

anyone remember the name of the tokra operative?
                        sigpic
                        Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard
                          anyone remember the name of the tokra operative?
                          I'm not sure that the Tok'ra actually revealed her real name, but her 'fake SGC' name was Dr Raully (at least that's what the ep guide says... )
                          sigpic

Comment

Deffinitely one of the coolest episodes - possibly my favorite (though I've only seen seasons 1-4) and deffinitely in my top three. Hathor is possibly the best Gua'ould because she's so non-typical, and the big battles with the turrets are amazing. Best action episode since Children of the Gods. Sam and Jack had some great moments as well.

Seeing the action start at night and go all the way through until morning was especially neat. But it raises an interesting question - why isn't it night time on other worlds more often? Earth time should have no bearing on what time it is on the worlds that they gate to, so shouldn't it be night at least half of the time?

Of course, I only say that because the Stargate looks awesome all lit up like that.

Comment

Excellent start to the new season and the start of Daniel Jackson with short hair!!!!

Comment

I LOVE this episode! I love Daniel's new hair, I love when Jack kills Hathor, I love when he pretends to be goa'uld, when Teal'c and General Hammond "thread the needle", everything pretty much!

Comment

Working...
                                X