No announcement yet.

The Fifth Race (215)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You'd possibly have seen a few raised eyebrows by the Asgard. Lol.
    Whatever the ancients can do we can, eventually, do better.

Comment

i love this episode i like the ancient words jack says instead of English and i also like the Asgard in this episode i also found the relationship between Danial and jack in this episode fantastic
      sigpic

Comment

i love the boxing scene with jack and teal'c, "are we to do dance or to do battle" lmao and without this episode no thread about that power device would of been made and alot of people would be at a loss :O

Comment

i really liked this episode. It was funny and dramatic at the same time. The best episode of the season
          Some say that he has only one ear.
          And that he solved the Da Vinci Code in 3 minutes.
          All we know is he's called
          sigpic

Comment

Can anyone help me find the music from the end of this episode?

Comment

I love this episode so much, I still get goose bumps when the 8th chevron locks
              I dunno what to put in here now..

Comment

I , too , love this episode so much . I love that whole thing about Jack . when he finally is unable to speak . It wouldn't be understood if he did . But the scary thing of what if he died before he finished doing what he had to do . And I love the " Lost City " episode . As it is the link from this episode . That whole thing of the language of the Ancients . I love it !

Comment

It was great episode.The Asgard are great!!

Comment

My very favorite episode this is. And the Asgard... Oh I might be having an alien crush on Thor
                    sigpic
                    O'Neill, barging into Daniel's office: "Alright, what the hell is going on with me?"
                    Daniel: "What do you mean?"
                    O'Neill: "Well, apparently I've lost the falatis to speak properly! That wasn't a joke. I didn't do that on purpose."
                    Season 2, "The fifth race"

Comment

Originally posted by Rita O' Neill View Post
                      My very favorite episode this is. And the Asgard... Oh I might be having an alien crush on Thor
                      *facepalm*
                      If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
                      Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
                      If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
                      Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

This is one of my favorite episodes but I still font understand why the ancient writings on the circle are different then they are now. I think they should have left them the same all these years.
                        sigpic
                        SG-1 is awesome.

Comment

i love this episode meeting the asgard for the first time.
                          sigpic

Comment

Poor Jack started saying words he had no clue to the meaning off. It was great!!!

And then I loved Sam's Geek moment when she looks at the chalk board.
                            sigpic

Comment

lol thats sam tho
                              sigpic

Comment

She is soo cute when she is geeking out. But li loved when Jack was workingonthe generator and then writes the thing on the piece of paper that says, "Shut up and go away."

Poor Janet and Daniel they weren't wanted... lol!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X