No announcement yet.

The Fifth Race (215)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coming back to this episode (now that we have seen the beginning of season 8) I wonder why the asguard have not made there own gate by now. When I say this I mean that the Tollen have made a nice sleek gate on there home world. The gates in Atlantis are beautiful. Come on asguard, get with the program.

Comment

Intergalactica war....keeping the peace with the Goa'uld....rebuilding their civilizations from dying/trying to perfect their cloning tech....

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
      [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

simple explanation dont fix it if it aint broke. . .

Comment

oh yea forgot to say that this is by far the best episode from s2 u get see oneill be smarter than carter wow that must have killed her self-confidence

Comment

He isn't smarter... the head sucker thing gave him knowledge that could have killed him.

Comment

As far as the ninth chevron goes, I'll be so bold to say that there is only one address that uses the ninth chevron, and it goes to a place of great importance that we haven't figured out yet.

It's a possibility.
              Thor: The Asgard would never invent a weapon that propels small weights of iron and carbon alloys, by igniting a powder of potassium nitrate, charcoal and sulphur.

Comment

The 9th Chevorn accounts for the orbital position of a planet. As seen in .....all the Atlantis Episodes.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
                [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Originally posted by DownFallAngel
                  The 9th Chevorn accounts for the orbital position of a planet. As seen in .....all the Atlantis Episodes.
                  WHAT?!?!?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by DownFallAngel
                    Excuse me? Major Forking Atlantis spoilers in the season 2 forum?

See the sig? USE SPOILER SPACE!
                    sigpic
                    Banner By JME2

Comment

Originally posted by Crazedwraith
                      Excuse me? Major Forking Atlantis spoilers in the season 2 forum?

See the sig? USE SPOILER SPACE!
                      I think he was being sarcastic, aka not a real spoiler.

Comment

Originally posted by VirtualCLD
                        I think he was being sarcastic, aka not a real spoiler.
                        Well I dont know that since Im TRYING to be spoiler free. And also if your joking can you please you smilies if its not obvious?? (not you, virtual, you in the sense of everybody)
                        sigpic
                        Banner By JME2

Comment

I understand you craized. Even if it is a 'joke' it should be hinted at. It's not fair on people that don't read any spoilers.
                          __

__

Comment

And beside all that, we get to see Jack, in his simpified way, being very smart: Using the language of the ancients, building the power source he needs to save his own butt, as well as drawing the schematics of the DHD so that Carter & Co. can get off that planet with 2 suns. Next time: SPF 5000!

That's using your Fron!
                            Last edited by Ancient 1; 05 August 2004, 02:28 PM. Reason: Embarrassing typos...Never Mind

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

I'm not going to edit anything for spoiler space, cos I haven't seen Atlantis myself, and the 'spoiler' means nothing to me and doesn't really spoil anything. Orbital position? Somewhere in 'SG:Atlantis' there are planets that orbit, and have positions relative to their suns, and have gates. Is there a sysyem with two gates? That's not enough of a big deal to use spoiler space.

Madeleine

Comment

Ok, ok, you proved your point. You won this round!
                                __

__

Comment

Working...
                                X