No announcement yet.

Unending (1020)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello all. First post here. I joined to inquire about the Asgards. I've only watched Stargate in bits in pieces and am wonder how the Asgards have survived aboard the human ships in Atlantis. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon 304 View Post
      Hello all. First post here. I joined to inquire about the Asgards. I've only watched Stargate in bits in pieces and am wonder how the Asgards have survived aboard the human ships in Atlantis. Thanks.
      They haven't.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon 304 View Post
        Well all the Asgards are gone. The only time the Asgards were shown in ATlantis was in Siege. The Asgards want to make sure that the Daedalus can traverse the Space between Milky way and the Pegasus galaxy. So their was temporarily an Asgard on a human ship their first few months but they are gone after.
        Stargate Revival Please!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffala View Post
          The part where he made Vala cry made me uncomfortable. I always skip that bit.
          Just noticed this, and I have to agree. There were a handful of things I didn't like about the episode, but I can get over most of them. Crazy Daniel being a concentrated jerk isn't one of them. He knows better.

Edit: There are more things in the episode that I like than the few I dislike, though. Most character moments were very well done.
          Tilting windmills since... well... too long ago to remember...

sigpic

My portfolio and repository:
          http://z13.invisionfree.com/Peregrine_Design/

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffala View Post
            The part where he made Vala cry made me uncomfortable. I always skip that bit.
            Same here.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hypochondriac View Post
              Of course. SG1's loss, SGA's gain. If they equip all their ships with Asgard tech the Wraith are going to have problems....
              There would be no story then. I betting something happens, Rodney might destroy it somehow
              Of course there is a story - its just a different one.

Like i wish they had made for this episode, terrible terrible way to end the series.

Comment

Originally posted by Silverwings View Post
                Just noticed this, and I have to agree. There were a handful of things I didn't like about the episode, but I can get over most of them. Crazy Daniel being a concentrated jerk isn't one of them. He knows better.

Edit: There are more things in the episode that I like than the few I dislike, though. Most character moments were very well done.
                I love Daniel in that scene! Vala so deserves that rant! After 2 years
                she has to know Daniel better than that....
                Last edited by madaboutdanny; 11 March 2008, 03:11 PM.
                sigpic
                Sig made by slizzie1986

Comment

"You better not be messing with me." Great line.

Comment

Originally posted by captv View Post
                    "You better not be messing with me." Great line.
                    Indeed
                    sigpic
                    Sig made by slizzie1986

Comment

i cant believe its over and hwo it ended, seams a bit strange to end it when the ori are still around... i know the movies sort that out but still.... really disapointed.

i also cannot believe its finished, REALLLY enjoyed watching everyone. real big shame.

also, why didnt tealc go back to himself? probably a good reason i just dont understand

Comment

Originally posted by stephenstern View Post
                        i cant believe its over and hwo it ended, seams a bit strange to end it when the ori are still around... i know the movies sort that out but still.... really disapointed.

i also cannot believe its finished, REALLLY enjoyed watching everyone. real big shame.

also, why didnt tealc go back to himself? probably a good reason i just dont understand
                        sam explined that someone would have to stay old and tell sam in the past to do something differnt
                        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

After they reversed time.... and went into hyperspace instead of into the time loop... the next scene they were at the SGC.. But the ORI were supposedly able to track the asguard technology... how come they didn't continue following?
                          BSG (Drama/Soap Opera)

Soap Opera: The main characteristics that define soap operas are "an emphasis on family life, personal relationships, sexual dramas, emotional and moral conflicts; some coverage of topical issues; set in familiar domestic interiors with only occasional excursions into new locations

Drama: A drama film is a film genre that depends mostly on in-depth development of realistic characters dealing with emotional themes

SG1/SGA are not Drama/Soap although some elements are touched on to add depth to these action/adventure series. If you want to see a show focused on Soap/Drama go watch BSG or Days of our Lives.

Comment

Originally posted by Bytor View Post
                            After they reversed time.... and went into hyperspace instead of into the time loop... the next scene they were at the SGC.. But the ORI were supposedly able to track the asguard technology... how come they didn't continue following?
                            Teal'C disconnected the core, using an improved sub routine made by future Carter
                            A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Originally posted by The_Carpenter View Post
                              Teal'C disconnected the core, using an improved sub routine made by future Carter
                              cool
                              BSG (Drama/Soap Opera)

Soap Opera: The main characteristics that define soap operas are "an emphasis on family life, personal relationships, sexual dramas, emotional and moral conflicts; some coverage of topical issues; set in familiar domestic interiors with only occasional excursions into new locations

Drama: A drama film is a film genre that depends mostly on in-depth development of realistic characters dealing with emotional themes

SG1/SGA are not Drama/Soap although some elements are touched on to add depth to these action/adventure series. If you want to see a show focused on Soap/Drama go watch BSG or Days of our Lives.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Carpenter View Post
                                Yeah, that's what happened
                                sigpic
                                Knowledge is power, but how do you use that power defines whether you are good or evil

Comment

Working...
                                X