No announcement yet.

Who else was spoiled and annoyed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm annoyed when people spoil me by reporting un-tagged spoilers and including the spoiler IN THE REPORT!

It's so dreadfully annoying! All people need to say is "Please add a spoiler warning for Unending in the title of this thread" but no, they have to say "OMFG! This thread says that Sam's dog gets killed and has no spoiler tags! I demand spoiler tags!! Get to it you evil lot!! I know you didn't post it but it's still YOUR FAULT!"

Thanks a lot, now I don't have the choice to just change the title without opening the thread.

The rudeness is bad enough, but the spoiler is just insult to injury.
    Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

you do know its just a TV show, right?

besides hanging around forums what do you expect?
      its just a chance you take when clicking those lovely buttons, in fact you could say the forum is like a box of chocolates, you never know what your gonna get. (oh dear )
      To the Mandatorium!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Phantom Limb View Post
        you do know its just a TV show, right?

besides hanging around forums what do you expect?
        its just a chance you take when clicking those lovely buttons, in fact you could say the forum is like a box of chocolates, you never know what your gonna get. (oh dear )
        Thanks Forrest.

Best Stargate quote:
        Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
        Green is your friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrarin View Post
          Last night, my husband and I were reading an interesting thread where the discussion was about the effect of illegal downloads on ratings and continuation of the series, it wasn't about the episode content at all. And out of the blue comes a post that said, Was that not a spoiler to you? Why did you say that? Had you seen the episode yet? I assumed you had. Sure, it ended up not being what happened, but until I was able to see the ep later today it really screwed with my faith in TPTWere...and well, I cried. I'm not saying I'm sane. It's just...
          Oooooooooh... thaaaaat one. Yeah, I was being a dork. I do apologize - that was my lame attempt at humor. Though next time, send me an IM to clarify things up.

Comment

actually, folks that create spoilery - non spoiler tagged - titles are breaking the forum rules

It's netequette to at least put 'spoiler for....' in the title.

I'v been spoiled by a combinatino of peopel not u sing tags, me having to clear up said untagged stuff, people incessantly making new threads instead of using the existing ones, people posting untagged stuff in normal threads

Yes, i know it's a risk y ou take when you play online, but if people would just be a bit more careful and respectful, it wouldn't happen nearly as much as it does now
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I wasn't annoyed but, you can tell that hopefully the Movies will be good!

I am sooo sad, you have understand my sadness, I'm 20 years old and I've been watching Stargate SG-1 since I was 9/10. It was in my childhood and Sci-Fi (oops mean Fi) have takne that away from.

I sooo hope that a second spin-off series comes about!!
              I HATE SY-FY

Comment

[waving hands furiously]

Go over to the "general Stargate discussion" thread. The top five threads have spoiler titles....
                Spoiler:
                Four out of five dead== The Ori vs the Asgard;Who would have won the fight== for example

Someone would be really really thoughtful of those of us who have been trying to stay spoiler-free to clean those baby's up. 'Coz I got curious... I didn't see "spoiler alert" on that first one... and now I know serious plot spoilers for "Unending". *sigh*
                "That's what you get for dicking around"--Col. Jack O'Neill

Comment

i was spolied when the details of ethon frist came out i was pissed.
                  https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

i catch what i can.

do us a favor, you see a spoilery title, report it.

It literally took me hours last night to clean up the season 10 folder

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                      i catch what i can.

do us a favor, you see a spoilery title, report it.

It literally took me hours last night to clean up the season 10 folder
                      me and the report post button are best friends. as you know

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                        me and the report post button are best friends. as you know
                        I think you're more than friends at this point! If not legal, at least a common-law marriage.
                        Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Tyler View Post
                          I think you're more than friends at this point! If not legal, at least a common-law marriage.
                          I could say the same thing about you and Ford

Comment

they may not be joined at the hip, but they might be joined at the knuckle

sigpic

Comment

LOL Skydiver I can imagine just how bad the forum was last night seeing how many threads were closed and merged. Hope you didnt hav anything else to do!
                              Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                              "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                              Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Acutally, I kinda take some exception to the people who are saying "too bad" and "you shouldn't be in the Season 10 folder".... the problem is you don't have to be... The spoiler thread titles are sometimes right in the frame beside the season 10 folder on the main forum page. If the title is itself a spoiler, and some were very nearly, if not, that then I fail to see how it's my fault just for being on the GW main forum page.

Edited to add: Ack!!! the General discussion forum is even worse.. This is kinda out of hand now I think.
                                Last edited by little_ryoko; 15 March 2007, 07:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X