Pictures From Unending: The Final Episode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NowIWillDestroyAbydos View Post
    How did you get the captures without the SkyOne logo?
    He must have been there.
    Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Tyler View Post
      He must have been there.
      It is the version from SkyOne HD.
      Last edited by Major Tyler; 15 March 2007, 03:15 AM. Reason: removed the edit
      sigpic

Comment

Since mikeroq removed all of his screencaps... does anybody know where can we find more pictures ??? I think he is going to red me big time but, what a mean thing to do !( removing the pics ) It's not OUR fault the Moderators merged the threads

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
          Credits to Starxgate

---

Credits to The Great Lord Baal

Thanks (to Starxgate)
          Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
          encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
          3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
          4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
          5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Man, I damn near cried when Sam hugged Thor.

Comment

Click at your own risk...

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Caldwell's 2IC View Post
                It's not OUR fault the Moderators merged the threads
                And it's not OUR fault that he is petty and decided that he was more deserving of his own thread than anyone else who had screencaps to share.
                Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                Click at your own risk...
                Those are great! And the thumbnails don't tax my computer's processor.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Tyler View Post
                  And it's not OUR fault that he is petty and decided that he was more deserving of his own thread than anyone else who had screencaps to share.
                  I'm not mad at you, Major Tyler, or at the other mods for that matter I understand why you have to merge threads ( Greg would go crazy otherwise trying to keep this place from falling apart due to lacking space... ) This guy who removed the pics is the one I'm mad at And you are right: he IS petty.
                  Last edited by Caldwell's 2IC; 17 March 2007, 11:36 AM. Reason: grammar as usual...

Comment

Originally posted by The Great Lord Baal View Post

dude you stole all the screencaps i posted. i know, cause the asgard planet blowing up was a vlc snap adn i had the same name on mine. give credit

Comment

Can any of the mods post some spoiler tags to hide all the pics? Talking about the episode is one thing, but posting shots from it, is another. Gents, have some decency for our colleagues ...Not everyone was so privileged to see the episode yet...

Comment

Actually, considering that this thread is pretty much for pictures, you'd do better to avoid it altogether.

What's the point of coming into this thread besides looking at all the pretty pics?

Comment

Can any of the mods post some spoiler tags to hide all the pics? Talking about the episode is one thing, but posting shots from it, is another. Gents, have some decency for our colleagues ...Not everyone was so privileged to see the episode yet...
                          Well...the point of this particular thread is to post pictures from the final episode (hence the title) so spoiler tags are not necessary in this case.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                            Actually, considering that this thread is pretty much for pictures, you'd do better to avoid it altogether.

What's the point of coming into this thread besides looking at all the pretty pics?

Mate, relax it was just a suggestion. You would be surprised how many people click on the wrong topic because they do not pay attention. You need not worry, I was amongst the fans who had Sky One to see the première.

Comment

I love this shot, shows the sheer size of the Ori ships

Comment

Mate, relax it was just a suggestion. You would be surprised how many people click on the wrong topic because they do not pay attention. You need not worry, I was amongst the fans who had Sky One to see the première.
                                Who says I'm not relaxed? This is just how I post.

Comment

Working...
                                X