Teal'c's age in "Unending" -

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jackie View Post
    They keep changing the Jaffa ages in the show. In earlier eps Teal'c told Jack he was 400 and Brat'ac told Sam he was 700.
    Huh?? They never said that.
    Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

*shrugs* maybe a year on chulak is longer than a year on earth
      Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

Asgard anti-aging creme

They could so sell that and run the Stargate program off of that for a decade

Comment

At the very least you've got to take into account he spent whole heap of those years stuck on a ship, no sunlight, no injuries, no fighting etc etc. He shouldn't look as weathered as Bratac.

Comment

Well with all of this Asgard technology i'm sure they could make a cloned version of Teal'c's younger body and transfer his consciousness into it. I hope they do this because I don't want to see an old Teal'c getting his ass kicked and gasping for air in fights.
            Kevan Smith: "I shoot it, I go home, I get drunk."

Comment

It appeared that Teal'c spent a lot of time sparring with Mitchell during their time in the field, so I can't exactly see Teal'c getting his ass kicked and gasping for air, especially when Bra'tac can still kick some ass his old age.

sigpic

Comment

Well with all of this Asgard technology i'm sure they could make a cloned version of Teal'c's younger body and transfer his consciousness into it. I hope they do this because I don't want to see an old Teal'c getting his ass kicked and gasping for air in fights.

Comment

He'll more than likely be the same, if not better. He had fifty years to do more training, so he should know more. Plus it also means he'll probably age and die at the same time as the rest of the team.
                  sigpic

Comment

Teal'c was already around 70 years old at the start of the episode, he is a jaffa, remember ?

Comment

I think he was 100 in the episode "The Light" so being 150 for him isnt so bad. Doesnt this make him older than Bratac thouhh ??
                      Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Teal'c probably won't have any problems in a fight for at least another 50 years. Look at Bra'tac, he can still kick ass and he's older(or was older until recently) than Teal'c.
                        "At least my heroes exist. If this was a Trek convention, you’d be all dressed up like a Klingon."

Comment

i really wonder how Bra'tac, Rya'c and anyone else close to teal'c is going to feel about his aging?????

i feel so bad for him i really do.
                          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Vala_M View Post
                            Even if Teal'c still looks the same at the end of the ep, keep in mind, he was 102 back in 2000, so he was 109 in "Unending" at the start, so he's "149" now, Bra'tac is 143 (he was 133 in 1997 in "Bloodlines") so there is a huge piece of retcon here. Esp. with Teal'c being OLDER than Bra'tac now!
                            Those were Chulak years, silly.

Now Teal'c is 130 Terran years old.

P.S. Why do you type your screen name at the end of every post? You do realize it's automatically attached to the top of every post, don't you?
                            Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Originally posted by Metarock Sam View Post
                              I think he was 100 in the episode "The Light" so being 150 for him isnt so bad. Doesnt this make him older than Bratac thouhh ??
                              Yea, I think he's about 10 years old than Bra'tac now. I guess it's a good idea to make him older so they could have him be the Jaffa leader. He seemed a bit too young to be in earlier episodes.

Comment

I don't think there will be any issues....I'm sure by the time we see him again he'll look like before.
                                Two apples get you nothing unless your buying a banana.

Comment

Working...
                                X