Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amanda Tapping will be 42 on August 28th and RDA is 57 on Tuesday the 23rd January so happy birthday to him. Amanda looks fantastic and at first I thought RDA had got a little shabby but then I saw The Return Part 2 and he was back in action big time.

Comment

January 23rd--awe, that's my brother's birthday too. So, cool.

I read someplace a whlie back, that RDA's daughter missed seeing him on TV. I hope she can influence him to do more eps. I wouldn't want him to not enjoy his retirement, but a little more jack would be good.
      Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt. Colonel Cameron Mitchell View Post
        Amanda Tapping will be 42 on August 28th and RDA is 57 on Tuesday the 23rd January so happy birthday to him. Amanda looks fantastic and at first I thought RDA had got a little shabby but then I saw The Return Part 2 and he was back in action big time.
        Well I don't judge men by their looks but he does look great for his age. He looks even better with Sam IMO.
        Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
        "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
        Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
          cameron keeps getting younger and younger and one of the new characters on atlantis is a full fledged medical practitioner at the ripe old age of 24

Let's not forget that MS was 26 when he was cast to play the role of Dr. Daniel Jackson. I've been watching the DVDs and even he joked at the irony of it.

Comment

Originally posted by NK1969 View Post
            Let's not forget that MS was 26 when he was cast to play the role of Dr. Daniel Jackson. I've been watching the DVDs and even he joked at the irony of it.
            Indeed. Lets not judge by age. Which DVD ewas that where he commented that as I can't remember.
            Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
            "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
            Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackie View Post
              January 23rd--awe, that's my brother's birthday too. So, cool.

I read someplace a whlie back, that RDA's daughter missed seeing him on TV. I hope she can influence him to do more eps. I wouldn't want him to not enjoy his retirement, but a little more jack would be good.
              Ah! thats the day of my A2 Chemistry exam too!

i agree, although to retire in your 50's in this day and age seems a bit odd, actors don't have a duty to their fans, but it would be nice to get the original team back for the very end of SG-1's adventures.

and happy birthday to your brother!
              ------------------------------------------------------

It goes like this: The fourth, the fifth. The minor fall, the major lift. The baffled king composing Hallelujah

My Art Work!

Still Seeing Breen

Comment

Originally posted by suzziq1 View Post
                I feel bad cos ...well lets face it, old RDA is loooking old and chubby - I was a shipper but not any more - he is too old for sam now....anyway thats my thoughts.......and i feel sad!!

an ex shipper ( mind you her and baal seem good together.....)
                There's only a 15 year difference for crying out loud.

I would like to see that Jack and Sam have been dating ever sense he left the SGC. They could reveal that in one of the SG-1 movies. However, it's not big deal if they follow through with this.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel Jackson View Post
                  There's only a 15 year difference for crying out loud.

I would like to see that Jack and Sam have been dating ever sense he left the SGC. They could reveal that in one of the SG-1 movies. However, it's not big deal if they follow through with this.
                  lol i could just imaging Jack saying that!

but yeah, i think they have been going out since he left. I'd love to see it finally work out in the movie, best way to end the long running series!
                  ------------------------------------------------------

It goes like this: The fourth, the fifth. The minor fall, the major lift. The baffled king composing Hallelujah

My Art Work!

Still Seeing Breen

Comment

While I don't think that personality-wise Jack and Sam belong together, it has nothing to do with his age and looks - he's looking mighty fine, as is she.

--and while they both have great personalities, Jack has "baggage", for lack of a better term, and Sam can sometimes be overly serious and needs someone more upbeat. IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by ChillinTheMost View Post
                      While I don't think that personality-wise Jack and Sam belong together, it has nothing to do with his age and looks - he's looking mighty fine, as is she.

--and while they both have great personalities, Jack has "baggage", for lack of a better term, and Sam can sometimes be overly serious and needs someone more upbeat. IMO.
                      I suggest you read some Jung. Sam's animus is almost Jack, and Jack's animus is almost Sam.

Comment

Originally posted by suzziq1 View Post
                        I feel bad cos ...well lets face it, old RDA is loooking old and chubby - I was a shipper but not any more - he is too old for sam now....anyway thats my thoughts.......and i feel sad!!

an ex shipper ( mind you her and baal seem good together.....)
                        he might look old but he can still do it and do it well.

i really enjoyed him in the return pt 2
                        little spoiler for the return pt 2 ...not really a big one but
                        Spoiler:
                        damn can he hold his breath for a long time
                        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Working...
                        X