X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jenner8675309 View Post
    She has excellent taste
    She does indeed.
    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

The man is like fine wine.
      sigpic
      Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
      My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by Zoser View Post

Oh yeah, I have to agree with this. RDA only gets better with age.

Comment

Originally posted by nihela View Post
          Wasn't Carter born in 1969 ? "Entity" ?
          1969! Sorry that has got to be a typo. If Carter is only supposed to be 36/37 than I am 29...which I ain't!! How stupid of them to make a mistake like that and how unfair on the poor actress. Why do they feel the need to always try to make the female characters younger and younger, it is so sexist. Wake up guys this is 2007 not 1807!

It make me so mad, men are allowed to reach and pass a certain age but women must stay below the line or make way for younger versions.
          sigpic

Jack and Daniel...the old married couple.

Comment

cameron keeps getting younger and younger and one of the new characters on atlantis is a full fledged medical practitioner at the ripe old age of 24
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Just because the actress is 24 it doesn't mean the character is...

Comment

Originally posted by flynn1959 View Post
                1969! Sorry that has got to be a typo. If Carter is only supposed to be 36/37 than I am 29...which I ain't!! How stupid of them to make a mistake like that and how unfair on the poor actress. Why do they feel the need to always try to make the female characters younger and younger, it is so sexist. Wake up guys this is 2007 not 1807!
                Oh, sorry, please take a breath... Actually, going by Carter's Air Force rank, she should be 36/37, or maybe even younger (ouch! And, I'm not saying this as a young person myself -hate to say it, there are RL generals younger than what I am now....) It usually takes officers 15 years to make Lt Col (about 20 to make bird colonel). If Carter were 22 when she graduated, she would have been about 37 when she was promoted. Now considering that she's a genius, and may have graduated at 21 (or even younger), and was probably promoted early to Lt Col, maybe two years, and it's been a couple years since her promotion, that gives her an age range of 36-39.

I know, I think too much. You go girl!

Comment

I never saw any *chemistry* with Sam and Jack to begin with. But I do go for the entire Sam and Baal thing, big time. I think that could work a lot more than the Sam and Jack thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Zoser
                    And great beer!

Originally posted by LaCroix View Post
                    Oh yeah, I have to agree with this. RDA only gets better with age.
                    My thoughts exactly.
                    sigpic

Comment

if you really want to appreciate the finess of age...check out an eps of mac...then put in an eps of sg1

he only gets cooler and hotter and better as he ages.

This guy is gonna be like sean connery and richard gere...he'll be sexy when he's 80

sigpic

Comment

Hmm...somebody needs to clean up the drool in this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                          Hmm...somebody needs to clean up the drool in this thread.
                          Oops sorry.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post
                            Oops sorry.
                            LOL!
                            Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                            "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                            Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Franklyn Blaze View Post
                              Well his face doesn't look as firm as it once did, kind of saggy. Hopefully he'll have it fixed before he looks like

how dare you! that is one beautiful lil' puppy!

and RDA was never my cup of tea, but Jack and Sam would still make a great couple! i don't think Sam is that shallow
                              ------------------------------------------------------

It goes like this: The fourth, the fifth. The minor fall, the major lift. The baffled king composing Hallelujah

My Art Work!

Still Seeing Breen

Comment

if Sam was shallow...she works on a miltary base, full of testosterone laced men. she'd have her choice of model-esque men.

she's a smart girl and, i think, goes for substance over glitz

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X