Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I wonder how the Nox are dealing with the Ori.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Highly unlikely.

Spoilers for aired episodes:

Spoiler:
    We know from Morgan Le Fay that the Lantians who returned did very little in the way of technological advancement, and some even blended into the burgeoning human society of the time

I'm guessing Dakara was built sometime between the Ancient's exodus and when they returned. Nowhere does it say all of the Ancients left for Pegasus.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
      Highly unlikely.

Spoilers for aired episodes:

Spoiler:
      We know from Morgan Le Fay that the Lantians who returned did very little in the way of technological advancement, and some even blended into the burgeoning human society of the time

I'm guessing Dakara was built sometime between the Ancient's exodus and when they returned. Nowhere does it say all of the Ancients left for Pegasus.
      True I forgot about that.
      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

They probley have no clue because they bured there gate. And they only unbury it when sent a comucation and know one has sent one.
        Come see Kingomon's Stargate stories about:
        Poseidon, the Ancient's King and
        new enemy of the Ori
        At: http://www.stargate-sg1.hu/fanfiction/

Comment

The Dekara Weapon was built to destroy all life in the MW that the Ancients created in order to wipe out the plague. All un-infected Anients got to go to the PG. Only the humans on Earth got to stay because the Ancients didn't create us and we were not infected.

IMO, TPTB has not stated anything on this issue so it is all pure speculation rolled together to form my opinion.
          *Post in Peace, Yah or Nah*
          *Go to Sokar you Cylon fracker*
          *I can't spell vary good, but I can read mis- spelled words vary good*
          *And then the Ori said, "if your thread is dead then let their be a new one"*
          *It's Science Fiction. Not Science with Fiction.*
          *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*
          *When I talk out my butt it smells like sarcasm*

Comment

Or course the Ancients created us...isn't that already established?

Comment

Originally posted by LORD MONK View Post
              The Dekara Weapon was built to destroy all life in the MW that the Ancients created in order to wipe out the plague. All un-infected Anients got to go to the PG. Only the humans on Earth got to stay because the Ancients didn't create us and we were not infected.

IMO, TPTB has not stated anything on this issue so it is all pure speculation rolled together to form my opinion.
              A little off-topic, but how is your speculation different from those that speculate that the Nox came from a different galaxy?

Anyway, the Nox aren't dealing with the Ori. I don't think the Ori even knows about the Nox. They didn't know about humans in the MW until Daniel and Vala reveal it to them. They wouldn't be looking for the Nox, and they wouldn't be trying to convert the Nox. And if the Ori does know about the Nox, I don't think they would have that easy of a time converting them. The Nox didn't belong to the alliance just because they were able to turn things invisible. They have to have more powers that we don't know about that allow them to became the great race we know of, and not be over taken by another race.

Comment

Originally posted by LORD MONK View Post

No, it was designed to create life.

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                  No, it was designed to create life.
                  That's what I thought.
                  Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                  "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                  Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Working...
                  X