Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'd like to see him back in his black shirt, fatigue pants, green cap, and big sunglasses again
    i used to have a smile like <--that when RDA appeared as a team member, but now my smile is a since he isnt a kickass soldier anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Bad Guy
      Yes, definitely. O'Neill must be in the finale because he's been a lead character for the past eight seasons. Season 10 finale is also potentially the last episode of the series. So, yeah, bring him back!
      Agree as long as it's done right, meaning it's part of the story and not a cameo. I've liked his guest apperances and think he would do a great job. If MGM has the last word which they will, SG-1 is far from over.
      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Jack is a must have in the finale, especially if there are going to be movies following season 10. It is important to have the original team in this episode. I believe the writers are capable of having the original and new team in the same episode and giving all of them substanial parts to play. I would also love to have Hammond and Janet back, but we can't always get what we want.

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
          Well I know he was in Vancouver on Sept 30th co-hosting a charity event with AT, so who knows if he stuck around for some other reason
          That's right and the final day of filming was probably yesterday according to David Hewlett's blog.

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaFlyer
            With you all the way on this one. I'd love to see him back, but more like the S1-7 Jack. With strong bonds of friendship and some sorely missed J/D moments included. And Definitely NOT just to appease the 'shippers', that would be such a copout.
            LOL! When has TPTB appeased the shippers? TPTB are a big tease when it comes to shipping. But I wouldn't mind RDA comming back for an action pack/save the day, then get the girl at the end ep. (the girl being Sam).

I do hope the series finale is good. Maybe the original team stuck in Egypt will correct the timeline and the S9 and S10 nightmare will be over.
            Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by Bad Guy
              Yes, definitely. O'Neill must be in the finale because he's been a lead character for the past eight seasons. Season 10 finale is also potentially the last episode of the series. So, yeah, bring him back!
              He isn't involved in the current storyline. So what's the point exactly in bringing him back just for the finale, especially that Brad Wright said that it will be SEASON's finale?
              T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Originally posted by Farscapefan
                He isn't involved in the current storyline. So what's the point exactly in bringing him back just for the finale, especially that Brad Wright said that it will be SEASON's finale?
                For sentimental reasons...

Comment

Because most of us have watched the show and have been a part of it longer than you have. The majority of Stargate fans are Jack fans.
                  sigpic
                  "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
                  DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

Originally posted by Descent
                    Because most of us have watched the show and have been a part of it longer than you have. The majority of Stargate fans are Jack fans.
                    Very true Descent, most fans who have watched for years like and appreciate what Jack has given to the show
                    sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Most of the Stargate fans are Jack fans. It would be completely wrong to not have him there for the finale. He has been such a big part of the show for so many years it would only be right if he is there. In your mind this might not be SG1 for you, but since it's still called SG1 we can't change it into another name now can we, no matter how much I would like to.

Comment

Originally posted by HirogenGater
                        For sentimental reasons...
                        Yeah, right...

The best solution would be two different endings to season 10. The right one ending the SEASON for normal audience and the second one - for "sentimental reasons" for the rest of you.
                        T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Yeah, right...

The best solution would be two different endings to season 10. The right one ending the SEASON for normal audience and the second one - for "sentimental reasons" for the rest of you.
                          I'd say that those who want Jack back, who have been fans of the show for years and feel Jack has been very integral/important to the show would far outweigh those "Normal" people like you who just started watching the show because they love Claudia Black.

Comment

I agree.I think having RDA is back is a must.If RDA cannot make it that's one thing but if TPTB do not invite him back that would be horrible.I cannot see TPTB not asking him back.I do think if SG-1 continues in some form RDA will be involved.

Comment

You don't consider the fact that, if this poll is any indication, a vast majority of fans would like to see him again a valid reason to include him in the finale?

As far as a role goes, Jack is the Head of Homeworld Security, responsible for overseeing the SGC, the Atlantis expedition, Area 51 and the F-302 program - I'm fairly sure the writers can think of something for him to do.

Personally, I'd love to see him lead SG-1 on their mission.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                                I agree.I think having RDA is back is a must.If RDA cannot make it that's one thing but if TPTB do not invite him back that would be horrible.I cannot see TPTB not asking him back.I do think if SG-1 continues in some form RDA will be involved.
                                I hope so.

The time demands for a TV movie or a mini-series would also be considerably less than for a full season so perhaps RDA would be willing to return fulltime for any continuation.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Working...
                                X