Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Absolutely, positively, without a doubt, no questions asked, yes I want him back.
    sigpic

Comment

I want to see both Jack and Jonas! Plus they should mention Janet and Hammond too.

Comment

I'd love to see the good old Jack back, but i dont like the way they are using him lately, especially in Atlantis, so i'll vote i dont care. The show is still good without him
        Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

Originally posted by Amanda Eros
          I want to see both Jack and Jonas! Plus they should mention Janet and Hammond too.
          I would love all that as well but how and why would they mention Janet?
          sigpic
          "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
          DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

Let's make a list of things and people we want to see in the finale.

-Thor
            -Jack
            -Massive space battle
            -Massive ground battle

That's what I want, what about you guys?

Best Stargate quote:
            Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
            Green is your friend.

Comment

Originally posted by freyr's mother
              Let's make a list of things and people we want to see in the finale.

-Thor
              -Jack
              -Massive space battle
              -Massive ground battle

That's what I want, what about you guys?
              I'd like that and also: Bra'tac, Hammond, the Furlings, Oma

Ah hell, I want it all.
              sigpic
              "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
              DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

I'd like to see Jack back. It's fitting - especially if this is the last time we ever see SG-1. Even "Invisible Jack" would be good. Just not the stiff guy I saw in Atlantis's last episode.

And Hammond should come back as well.

And they can all sit around Jack's house and tell stories and Daniel can balance oranges on his beer bottle. Oh wait.....they already did that.

Okay, this time Teal'c can play with the fruit.
                Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

No, RDA hasn't been giving enough oomph in his guest appearances. It would turn into a similar situation like Topher Grace in the That 70's Show finale. I want him to have a big role if he comes back but I don't want him replacing someone on the team just for the hell of it in the last episode.

Comment

well he was their in the beginning, so i think its only fitting if it atleast shows the old sg1 together... fishing or something in the last episodes.

------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Dr McKay
                      well he was their in the beginning, so i think its only fitting if it atleast shows the old sg1 together... fishing or something in the last episodes.
                      I agree, he was there at the beginning and helped make it a sucessful show...the little show that could it's only fitting that he's there for the end of the series to see the original four together at the end
                      sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

YES! Jack forever!
                        What if the hokey-pokey really is what it's all about?

Spoiler:
                        I made a big decision a little while ago.
                        I don't remember what it was, which prob'ly goes to show
                        That many times a simple choice can prove to be essential
                        Even though it often might appear inconsequential.

I must have been distracted when I left my home because
                        Left or right I'm sure I went. (I wonder which it was!)
                        Anyway, I never veered: I walked in that direction
                        Utterly absorbed, it seems, in quiet introspection.

For no reason I can think of, I've wandered far astray.
                        And that is how I got to where I find myself today.

Bill Waterson, "The indispensable Calvin and Hobbes"

Comment

I'd love to see Jack in the finale. However, disagreeing with some here, I'd rather not see Jack/Sam romantic stuff. Their friendship though I am all for as well as his friendship with Daniel and Teal'c too and to see his interactions with the whole team in general (maybe get some Ori fighting in there too).

Comment

Yes; I want to see Jack O'Neill AND Jonas Quinn return for the finale (I wanna see how & would deal with ! *LOL*), IMHO they should be referring to ALL members of SG-1 (past and present) in the finale. Hell, throw in too, for crying out loud!

Also, the Season 10 finale,
                            Spoiler:
                            'Unending'
                            sounds both optomistic & omaneous as far as titles go; so hopefully we should get a kick-ass ending that will pave the way for a movie/mini-series/spin-off?

Comment

I would be quite happy seeing Jack entirely based in the Pentagon through most of the episode, much like the Generals in The Lost City when they were in the White House. He is head of Homeworld Security, if theres a crisis, it WILL affect him too, and that should be seen.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MB.Eddie
                                I'd love to see the good old Jack back, but i dont like the way they are using him lately, especially in Atlantis, so i'll vote i dont care. The show is still good without him
                                I'd love to see Jack as well as long as it fits with the show but I disagree that he has been stiff in recent episodes. I think his guest roles have been good and if it fits with the story, then hell yes!
                                Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                                "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                                Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Working...
                                X