This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by luthienberen View Post
    I never said that the previous seasons were without fault - in fact, there are episodes from earlier seasons that I'll never watch again or use the fast forward button on. There are problems from previous seasons, but to me, they never outweighed the good. S7-8 pushed that and S9 failed 100%.

Though I have heard that S10 is an improvement to S9, so I may try again.
    The way I look at it is that some episodes are better than others but there are no episodes that I would fast forward or skip past S7 and S8 were great seasons and I disagree with you 100% thata season 9 failed. Give season 10 a chance as it is great.
    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

sure, why not..

maybe it will be a Bob Newhart episode where Jack will wake up from a dream..

oh wait,, they allready did that episode where they all worked as peramedics... and apophis was a pateint at the hospital

My Story:
      http://www.veteranstoday.com/2010/10...%80%99s-story/

Comment

Originally posted by luthienberen View Post
        The lack of Sam IMO was a bonus. The new characters weren't assimilated very well I think.
        The lack of Sam is a bonus? Okay . . . I'll just move on.

Personally, IMO, I wouldn't like the show even if it had been renamed so that argument never bothered me nor did the lack of title change. My dislikes go beyond a mere title!
        Well, based on your above opinion, probably a lot of things are going to disappoint you about seasons 9 and 10.

I never said that the previous seasons were without fault - in fact, there are episodes from earlier seasons that I'll never watch again or use the fast forward button on. There are problems from previous seasons, but to me, they never outweighed the good. S7-8 pushed that and S9 failed 100%.
        I completely and wholeheartedly disagree. I get that you don't like season 9, but failed 100%? For you, maybe. Also, S7-8 "pushed" the bad? Nope again. S7 and 8 had alot of fabulous episodes. Seasons 1-4 were very good; season 5 and 6 were a little weak (very little). Season 9 and 10 was different, but hardly inferior. Bottom line 1-10 has been very entertaining. The good far outweighs the bad.

Though I have heard that S10 is an improvement to S9, so I may try again.
        Well, I enjoyed S9, but I do find that S10 has found its footing better with the new cast and characters. The stories are intriguing. You may not agree. For me, I can't wait for March 2007 to see part 2 of The Quest. Athough I envy the UK viewers for getting to see the episodes shortly, I don't want to know anything. I want to see the episodes in March.

Comment

Originally posted by Maxum View Post
          The lack of Sam is a bonus? Okay . . . I'll just move on.

Well, based on your above opinion, probably a lot of things are going to disappoint you about seasons 9 and 10.

I completely and wholeheartedly disagree. I get that you don't like season 9, but failed 100%? For you, maybe. Also, S7-8 "pushed" the bad? Nope again. S7 and 8 had alot of fabulous episodes. Seasons 1-4 were very good; season 5 and 6 were a little weak (very little). Season 9 and 10 was different, but hardly inferior. Bottom line 1-10 has been very entertaining. The good far outweighs the bad.

Well, I enjoyed S9, but I do find that S10 has found its footing better with the new cast and characters. The stories are intriguing. You may not agree. For me, I can't wait for March 2007 to see part 2 of The Quest. Athough I envy the UK viewers for getting to see the episodes shortly, I don't want to know anything. I want to see the episodes in March.
          Agree 100%. Great to see more positive views on this thread. I'd green you if I could.

Comment

OMG YES

It can't end without us seeing Jack at least once more

Comment

I have no doubt that RDA himself would want to be in the last episode, and the writers knowing the importance of his character, would no doubt want him back as well. Otherwise, if he's in either one of the movies playing a big role, that's fine too.

Comment

I agree Jack has to come back as Jack the one from the first 7 seasons with Jack wit, Humor. not the 200 Jack that looked like "this will be funny" Yet seamed like not in sink with the team. He looked like the odd man out.

Comment

Originally posted by Freek View Post
                  I have no doubt that RDA himself would want to be in the last episode, and the writers knowing the importance of his character, would no doubt want him back as well. Otherwise, if he's in either one of the movies playing a big role, that's fine too.

RDA said in an interview he'd have no problem coming back for the finale if the character isn't forced on the episode just to be here but there's actually a good story-reason for him being there.
                  Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
                  Yes, I am!
                  sigpic
                  Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
                  Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
                  Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

He is essential for the series finale and then 2 movies. In the 1st movie he should be seen in one scene setting Tomin living body on fire and pouring Guiness on it.
                    Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by retiredat44 View Post
                      sure, why not..

maybe it will be a Bob Newhart episode where Jack will wake up from a dream..

oh wait,, they allready did that episode where they all worked as peramedics... and apophis was a pateint at the hospital

Actually I quite liked that episode. I thought it was very well done.

Comment

Originally posted by Col. Shadow Quinn View Post
                        He is essential for the series finale and then 2 movies. In the 1st movie he should be seen in one scene setting Tomin living body on fire and pouring Guiness on it.
                        LOL now that would be funny but I actually like Tomin. He does need to be in at least the finale and one movie.

Comment

Working...
                        X