Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The BBC please recover SG-1 for more season!!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hkgenesis
    What could Sci-fi really do to MGM , MGM could tell sci-fi to go fly a kite, yeah there may be a law suit but what could Sci-fi do, they dont own the show only the broadcasting right, and MGM can just say, we want our interest expressed somewere else and end the contract and void the broadcasting rights. There may be some penalties but could Sci-fi really afford a fight with MGM, it is because of MGM sci-fi has anything worth watching (stargate , atlantis,) and then there is battlestar i dont know who own the right to the show. sci-fi should just conceed and let the show be broadcast somewere else, what is it to them, they had the show for 5 years and probably made a killing, why be so dame gready , "NO , we wont let you show stargate". if i were mgm i would challange sci-fi for the broadcasting rights, mgm would probably win, most likely.
    First off if they went against the contract there would be a HUGE Lawsuit. It would likely kill the show permenatly. The best move would be to try to get a miniseries or series of movies, then mabey either Scifi would be willing to try a new series or something. If not then MGM could try to get the rights to SG.
    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Working...
    X