This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dromag67
    I'd join the Ori if she dressed in that!
    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Dromag67:
      I'd join the Ori if she dressed in that!
      The Ori would be counting on that effect in order to reach their goal.

I'd say if Vala were pro-Ori, then
      Vala would be counting on that joining, too... but more based on Vala's own personal *beauty* figure looks...

about Adria's dress photo -
      Originally posted by Mitchell82:
      What would you prefer? Princess Leia's bikini?
      Unless it's part of a pattern on her dress, move the pin further north (so it's not so obviously showing that part of her boob area - did a guy design that outfit or have the last say in where that bow-like looking thing went?)...

or move it more to her side if it's a sash (sashes usually go on an angle from the hip to under the side seam boob/arm area). Otherwise, it looks like she's into tatooing of the *painful* kind. Cold and heartless Orici that she may be, or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Zatnikitelman
        Spoiler:
        someone probably close to the fans and team alike dies. My guess is Hammond
        Spoiler:

I'm thinking someone like Rak'nor or Bra'tac might die in this episode,
        since the producers said that there is "significant loss at
        episode's end."
        sigpic

Comment

Okay, since my thread on it was vanished I shall repost the caps of the YouTube Preview Here:

Spoiler:

And Here is the Preview (Near the End).....

Comment

Originally posted by Sauron18
            Okay, since my thread on it was vanished I shall repost the caps of the YouTube Preview Here:

Spoiler:

And Here is the Preview (Near the End).....
            the threads were joined together, your screencaps are on the first page of this thread.

Comment

Spoiler:
              I think what TPTB refer to "loss" in this episode is going to be Daniel and Vala "dying or getting captured." Since Vala appears in the next episode (Memento Mori) we can assume that she escapes somehow but I think that Daniel gets trapped by Adria and that's how he get's Priorised. Everybody will asume he died (yet again) and then he won't appear until the Shroud.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexanderII
                Spoiler:
                I think what TPTB refer to "loss" in this episode is going to be Daniel and Vala "dying or getting captured." Since Vala appears in the next episode (Memento Mori) we can assume that she escapes somehow but I think that Daniel gets trapped by Adria and that's how he get's Priorised. Everybody will asume he died (yet again) and then he won't appear until the Shroud.
                Spoiler:
                I thought daniel gets priorised as you put it lol in 'the Quest'

Comment

Well, there the Jaffa go again. This is what happens when you leave such a powerful weapon in the hands of snakebellies.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexanderII
                    Spoiler:
                    Daniel will also appear in Memento Mori as well as Vala. SO that is wrong. He will also be in The Quest part 1.....and at the start of the seconed half of seaosn 10 he will be in episode 11 The Quest part 2.
                    At the end of part 2 Daniel
                    Spoiler:
                    will disappear or go missing, then we wont see him till ep 14 The Shroud....when ....well 'you know what' has happened to him!!

And if you want spoilers for episodes AFTER The Shroud...
                    Spoiler:
                    Daniel will be back to his normal self in episodes Bounty and Bad Guys
                    Please check out my Doctor Who forum at http://tardistales.proboards100.com/index.cgi

There are boards for the classic series and new series and much more.

Comment

Originally posted by kirmit
                      the threads were joined together, your screencaps are on the first page of this thread.
                      Oh....damn, should've checked before doing it all over again. Oh well

Comment

So, has anyone found the Scifi Promo? Whether in other sites or Tivoed it or something?

Comment

From what i have read Adria learns of the weapon on Dakara and flies the ship to intercept the rest of the fleet. So are they going arfter the weapon if so then wouldn't the jaffa just activate the weapon and that would mean the Adria was the only one left??

Comment

Originally posted by nerus
                            From what i have read Adria learns of the weapon on Dakara and flies the ship to intercept the rest of the fleet. So are they going arfter the weapon if so then wouldn't the jaffa just activate the weapon and that would mean the Adria was the only one left??
                            Spoiler:
                            Yes, we've read that too, but remember to put in Spoiler Things

And yeah, Adria is the only one left in her warship, so that's technically the loss of another crew.

Comment

Hey All!, 2nd thread today, but this one is actually serious!

Remember in a post a while back, I wrote that the jaffa weapon may be the weapon used on Dakara to wipe out the replicators. I said in that post:

1) The council agreed after 8x18 (Threads) that they would dismantle the weapon

2) In 10x05, Insiders, Ba'al mentioned that the reason he wanted to try to manipulate the council was to use and gain access to the dakara weapon.

Ok, now look at the trailer:
                              http://www.sg1archive.com/teasers/1007.html

Spoiler:
                              Did you notice that they ARE using the dakara weapon
                              Subspace Energy Technology Thread
                              http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...68#post8685268

Comment

Originally posted by McSwift
                                Hey All!, 2nd thread today, but this one is actually serious!

Remember in a post a while back, I wrote that the jaffa weapon may be the weapon used on Dakara to wipe out the replicators. I said in that post:

1) The council agreed after 8x18 (Threads) that they would dismantle the weapon

2) In 10x05, Insiders, Ba'al mentioned that the reason he wanted to try to manipulate the council was to use and gain access to the dakara weapon.

Ok, now look at the trailer:
                                http://www.sg1archive.com/teasers/1007.html

Spoiler:
                                Did you notice that they ARE using the dakara weapon
                                They never agreed to dismantle. They said they would but typical politics. We would have done the same thing.
                                Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                                "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                                Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Working...
                                X