This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Frunk
    What I don't understand... that weapon, when calibrated to kill living beings, kills everything on the planet AND can extend it's reach through the Stargate. How did the Jaffa use it to target an Ori planet without killing everyone on Dakara?
    Magnets.

Magnets calculated to the numbet 42.
    *Post in Peace, Yah or Nah*
    *Go to Sokar you Cylon fracker*
    *I can't spell vary good, but I can read mis- spelled words vary good*
    *And then the Ori said, "if your thread is dead then let their be a new one"*
    *It's Science Fiction. Not Science with Fiction.*
    *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*
    *When I talk out my butt it smells like sarcasm*

Comment

Originally posted by LORD MONK
      Magnets.

Magnets calculated to the numbet 42.
      C'mon, why'd you have to give us all the answer?
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Ok i thought i would make this so everyone can discuss counterstrike

so far we know that

Spoiler:
        we are going to see the inside pf the ori ships

adria (adult) early 20's i believe

the weapon on dekera

feel free to add and PLEASE USE SPOLIER TAGS

and if anyone has the stand alone trailer from scifi please post it
        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Farscapefan
          It's not only you. I've experienced the same.
          same here. obviously from the promo, I take it they blow it up cuz I see Mitchell with a detonator( for the C-4), or Adria spares the ship.

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

Spoiler:
            The jaffa will "massmurder" Ori followers and of course SG1 thinks it's a bad idea.

What a crap!

Just like that "I dont want a jaffa to die for me", we are killing like 30 jaffa every episode!

Comment

Spoiler:
              This isnt in the spoilers but i suspect that this attack will simply force the Ori to attack Dakara directly rather then wait.

Oh and we will be seeing some kind of amulet that Adria wears that protects her in some shape or form.

And lastly, Adria alone versus Jaffa...i pity those Jaffa....

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

Spoiler:
                The Jaffa are going to use the weapon
                on Dakara to wipe out entire planets controlled by the
                Ori. Yet, in the process, they also kill innocent planetary
                natives. But if we look at the Ori from the perspective of
                the Jaffa, the Jaffa are taking desperate measures to fight
                back against the Ori. At least the Jaffa even have a way of
                fighting back against the Ori. With this in mind we can all understand
                the title of the episode. An alternate title could have been
                "Desperate Measures", but that was already taken in Season 5.

If many Ori followers are going to be killed in this episode, then
                maybe the Ori threat in the Milky Way galaxy will be reduced...
                to a small extent.

As for Adria, her powers should be much stronger than in
                "Flesh and Blood". The Spoilers say that she has telekinetic
                powers and is cold and heartless. I can't wait to see how
                Daniel and Vala confront her.

I'm impressed to see that in the trailer for
                "Counter Strike", I saw Mitchell holding a detonator
                for a bomb, meaning that there's going to be plenty of
                explosions in this episode. I hope that more Ori ships
                blow up in this episode, because I've been looking forward to it
                since...May. I also have just wanted to get back at the Ori since
                "Camelot".
                sigpic

Comment

sorry guys (and any gals) for noticing this, but whatever that *thing* is on her dress ~ is in a rather peculiar spot... be it a decorative pin or sash, it certainly ends or sticks itself in a spot that doesn't need to be noticed. (yah think?? the *seductive* power of the Ori a bit perverted?)

Morena doesn't need that kind of dressy attention. She'd get it without such dangly things added on.

Comment

Originally posted by SGalisa
                    sorry guys (and any gals) for noticing this, but whatever that *thing* is on her dress ~ is in a rather peculiar spot... be it a decorative pin or sash, it certainly ends or sticks itself in a spot that doesn't need to be noticed. (yah think?? the *seductive* power of the Ori a bit perverted?)

Morena doesn't need that kind of dressy attention. She'd get it without such dangly things added on.
                    What would you prefer? Princess Leia's bikini?
                    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Spoiler:
                      Well from Camelot we found out that four Ori Battleships made it through the Supergate. One was destroyed around the same Supergate which got rerouted and thus the Ori entryway into the galaxy has been stopped for now. With Counterstrike we find another Ori ship that is intact but its crew are killed (except for the lovely Adria). So if this ship is destroyed or captured (doubt the second one) then that would leave only two more Ori Battleships left unless another Supergate connection is made. Regardless, I think even two ships are enough to do a lot of damage.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon_06
                        Spoiler:
                        The Jaffa are going to use the weapon
                        on Dakara to wipe out entire planets controlled by the
                        Ori. Yet, in the process, they also kill innocent planetary
                        natives. But if we look at the Ori from the perspective of
                        the Jaffa, the Jaffa are taking desperate measures to fight
                        back against the Ori. At least the Jaffa even have a way of
                        fighting back against the Ori. With this in mind we can all understand
                        the title of the episode. An alternate title could have been
                        "Desperate Measures", but that was already taken in Season 5.

If many Ori followers are going to be killed in this episode, then
                        maybe the Ori threat in the Milky Way galaxy will be reduced...
                        to a small extent.

As for Adria, her powers should be much stronger than in
                        "Flesh and Blood". The Spoilers say that she has telekinetic
                        powers and is cold and heartless. I can't wait to see how
                        Daniel and Vala confront her.

I'm impressed to see that in the trailer for
                        "Counter Strike", I saw Mitchell holding a detonator
                        for a bomb, meaning that there's going to be plenty of
                        explosions in this episode. I hope that more Ori ships
                        blow up in this episode, because I've been looking forward to it
                        since...May. I also have just wanted to get back at the Ori since
                        "Camelot".
                        Spoiler:
                        Me too we got arses kicked in Camelot. I can't wait to see Adria against the Jaffa they are so screwed!

Comment

is that mithcell in the cloak?

Anyone who gives me green is sexy, wanna be sexy? Give me Green! Woopie!

CLICK THE PIC!

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82
                            What would you prefer? Princess Leia's bikini?

I'd join the Ori if she dressed in that!
                            I'm proud to be an American.

"...and those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made unto dust."

Comment

Spoiler:
                              someone probably close to the fans and team alike dies. My guess is Hammond
                              When the time comes to utilize Earth's best weaponry against an ailen threat. The weapon that will ultimately prove to be Earth's best will be the Zatnikitel
                              Zatnikitelman

Comment

Originally posted by Zatnikitelman
                                Spoiler:
                                someone probably close to the fans and team alike dies. My guess is Hammond
                                Is he in the EP?

Comment

Working...
                                X