Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I belong to the camp that loves Vala and thinks that Daniel and Vala make a good match. But I wouldn't want to see them getting together all too soon. So we need a few more seasons for that!

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
      Maybe he had a camera with him on Abydos we just never saw. As an archeologist, he probably would have packed such things when he first went throught the Stargate.
      And, when he thought he would never return to Earth, he kept the film anyway?

Comment

Polaroid?

Comment

Originally posted by hyzmarca
          After all these years, one would suspect that Daniel would try to bring Sha're back to live at least once. It isn't like the ability to raise the dead is very rare on SG-1; between the Asgard, the Nox, the Ancients, the Goa'uld, and the Ori the resurrection industry in in the midst of a buyer's market.
          Well, I don't know if he could raise her from the dead, because her body would be pretty gross after all these years...lol. Seriously though, maybe it's possible because she was buried on Abydos and the whole planet was ascended. So I wonder if that means all the dead and buried were ascended also.

Comment

Originally posted by Tekin_Kashami
            I've often wondered how he got a picture of her...
            I always wonder that too! The first time I saw the pic was in Fallen by his bedside. When did he take a pic of her? The only logical thing I can think of is in the original movie, Kawalski had a camera and was taking pics alot of the planet and the people. There was another guy taking pics too, but he ended up getting killed. Maybe Daniel found his camera later on and took the pic.

Comment

You know what I think that Counterstrike proved that Daniel hasn't forgotten about Sha're, but it's been years and I can see how he would move on. I love that he still has her picture, it sweet .

Originally posted by Tekin_Kashami
              I've often wondered how he got a picture of her...
              A lot of fanfiction thinks he took in in the ep Secrets. I think it's viable.

"Victory... should be naked!" - The Slitheen

Comment

Originally posted by Miyth
                You know what I think that Counterstrike proved that Daniel hasn't forgotten about Sha're, but it's been years and I can see how he would move on. I love that he still has her picture, it sweet .

A lot of fanfiction thinks he took in in the ep Secrets. I think it's viable.
                Yes it is probable if he took it then. Also I am glad he hasnt forgotten her but it's been what 5-6 years? Its time for him to move on but you never forget a true love.
                Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Working...
                X