Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah but he does keep a Photograph of her in his Office, In many episodes you can see the picture of her that's followed on through the years being placed either next to the computer or around the room......I think he's over her for the most part but for someone who has died you never fully stop holding a place in your heart to spare some love for them despite anything that may have happened even though they ended on good terms.....I know that first hand too well
    For all the pollution woes on Earth, will the Human race end up taking those problems into space in the future?

We can all call our ships Sports Utility Ships to curtail the carbon emissions and hypersleep at night

Comment

It is obvious that the TPTB have tried to eliminate every trace of Sha're. The relationship that Daniel had with her was True Love, unlike the flippant relationships that Carter has to endure (e.g.. Pete). This is one of the things that made the show great. The stuff we are seeing now is nauseating to say the least.
      Last edited by sarc; 15 August 2006, 01:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
        Really? That never should have been deleted. I would have loved to see that scene left in.
        Oh, the number of scenes they should not have deleted from Ripple Effect.

(Me? Bitter about deleting the scene where Daniel shows he has a problem with the plan? NEVER!)
        Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
        Yes, I am!
        sigpic
        Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
        Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
        Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

Originally posted by sarc
          It is obvious that the TPTB have tried to eliminate every trace of Sha're. Even more so since Season 9. The relationship that Daniel had with her was True Love, unlike the flippant relationships that Carter has to endure (e.g.. Pete). This is one of the things that made the show great. The stuff we are seeing now is nauseating to say the least.
          Sha're was not mentioned in season 8 either, and Pete's not been in season 9 or 10 at all- so how can you use that as a basis for your argument against season 9?

You know what? I'm tired of reading your piss-poor attempts bashing SG1. You clearly are trying your very hardest to hate season 9 and 10 and you don't even know why. On my ignore list you go.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonzey
            Sha're was not mentioned in season 8 either, and Pete's not been in season 9 or 10 at all- so how can you use that as a basis for your argument against season 9?

You know what? I'm tired of reading your piss-poor attempts bashing SG1. You clearly are trying your very hardest to hate season 9 and 10 and you don't even know why. On my ignore list you go.
            I love SG-1 as much as anyone here, but I am not the only one who is able to see the gaping flaws since Season 9. The actors and producers themselves have even referred to the current evolution of SG-1 as Seasons 1 & 2 (not 9 & 10)- demarcating a divergence from previous seasons. The reasons for SG-1's decline are many, with nearly each one having it's own thread. Essentially the show is just not the same any more e.g.. the characters no longer react and behave the way we used to; which to die-hard fans like myself, who have been following it since its inception, is intolerable.

Perhaps this frustration is being channelled in a way that may seem unfounded, however I assure you it is not. . If you don't like it, you have the right to your opinion, which I respect.

Comment

Originally posted by Carl
              I think Daniel has held onto the memory of Sha're much longer than an average man might. I'm so pleased to see that, after 6 years of her being dead and 10 whole years of her being gone, he's finally showing signs that he may just be moving on...
              High time... he and Vala are just made for each other
              T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

I think Daniel still thinks of her, but he no longer mourns her dead. He probably cherish good times with her

Comment

The character Daniel, has never forgotten about Sha're. However the writers have. Vala is not made for Daniel, she is no where near the league the Sha're was in.

Sha're was by far a better character than Vala will ever be, (I'm talking character's not actress. CB is a wonderful person)

As for real life, when someone you love dies, you do stop moarning but you NEVER forget. I have lost many people who were close to me and I remeber every single one of them.

And in real life the woman who played Sha're in the series did have a relationship with MS and they had a daughter together. I'm sure he hasn't forgotten her either. (child support!)
                  Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackie
                    The character Daniel, has never forgotten about Sha're. However the writers have. Vala is not made for Daniel, she is no where near the league the Sha're was in.

Sha're was by far a better character than Vala will ever be, (I'm talking character's not actress. CB is a wonderful person)

As for real life, when someone you love dies, you do stop moarning but you NEVER forget. I have lost many people who were close to me and I remeber every single one of them.

And in real life the woman who played Sha're in the series did have a relationship with MS and they had a daughter together. I'm sure he hasn't forgotten her either. (child support!)
                    lol, so what you're saying is......that she could come back as a ghost?
                    I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
                    Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Mal Reynolds
                      I understand the show has to move on and such but do you think Daniel still thinks about her?
                      I'm sure he does, but the writers don't ...

Comment

Originally posted by prion
                        I'm sure he does, but the writers don't ...
                        Joes does.
                        I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
                        Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Mal Reynolds
                          I understand the show has to move on and such but do you think Daniel still thinks about her?
                          Not really, he's too busy {Mod Snip} Vala.
                          Last edited by TameFarrar; 14 August 2006, 07:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackie

Sha're was by far a better character than Vala will ever be.
                            Well... I very strongly disagree on this.

Remembering and actually loving people who died is perfectly normal. But it doesn't need to stop anybody from loving somebody else again, just differently. And I'm still saying that Vala and Daniel are just perfect for each other and made for each other. They just need to realize this one day...

I know this. And the visit of his oldest daughter to spend some time with dad is the reason for Michael's absence from another two episodes in the second half of the season

Comment

Originally posted by Farscapefan

Remembering and actually loving people who died is perfectly normal. But it doesn't need to stop anybody from loving somebody else again, just differently.
                              actually when someone you love and plan to lvoe the rest of your life dies, it makes it hard to love again.
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGgHAXalVyM

"And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made onto dust." Then Shall Fall Scifi!

If you don't worship Metonic... your parents won't love you anymore.. well they dont now...

Comment

Originally posted by Metonic
                                actually when someone you love and plan to lvoe the rest of your life dies, it makes it hard to love again.
                                "Differently" is the key word here.

Comment

Working...
                                X