Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I have asked the question once again if there is anything if any that Joe could answer about the 200th episode.....so lets feel this up with our idea's....hopefully he will get some time and read these. Who knows....maybe it will actually do some good.
    Two apples get you nothing unless your buying a banana.

Comment

Bring back Martin's capital ship. Must be one of the best designs of all time!

O'Neill said they owed us one, and we're gonna need all the help we can get vs the Ori.

Comment

i agree with tht statement inf martain is a furling, or wejust 'find' the ship empty
        sigpic
        You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
        Stargate : Genesis |
        Original Starship DesignThread
        Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
        11000! green me

Comment

Jack O'Neill/RDA, that the only thing I care about. Oh, and it has to be a good episode.
          sigpic

Comment

[begging]PLEASE FOR ALL THAT IS GOOD AND RIGHT NO FURLINGS!!![/begging] The thread i did on this had some great idea, but the one i liked best was A galaxy quest style episode, either that or another Window of Oppertunity where they visit the best bits of the last 9 years and relive them
            Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
            - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

not a clip show. please. they can do better than that!
              something funny;
              probably like WormholeX Tream;
              but am sure they won't repeat that;
              what about: Crossover? spaceShips? Some huge Ancient revelation; letter from Jack? Teal'c grows a beard?.............
              It's a joke. My way of deflecting attention from my own obvious heroism. You'll get used to it.

Comment

The Ancient revelation is nice, but I have to agree, it would be idiotic not to even consider the Furlings, for the 200th episode. A story about the great four race alliance, is what I would most like to see.

Comment

My idea for the 200th e would be,

1. Jack orientated ep
                  2. Big ancient discovery
                  3. Something about magnets
                  4. a scrauny(sp?) teal'c
                  The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Originally posted by DelTrax1
                    My theory is that we will finally see the Furlings. I mean...this is the 200th episode...and what better way to show the appreciation of all the viewers than to show the most wanted creature of the Series. What do I think they look like....well we know of the Sasquach....well I think they have been hiding on Earth all this time in a cloaked secluded forest. This Thread is dedicated to everyone's idea's and hopes for this episode.
                    NO!!! Screw the Furlings! Sam and Jack will get married on 200!
                    and don't tell me otherwise!
                    *covers her ears* BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH I can' hear you!!!!!!!!

Comment

I think in order to avoid another Wormhole Extreme it's importent that the 200th episode to be importent to the overall arc of the show and maybe even go back to the shows roots a bit.

Oh I know what would be great... having either Kurt Russel or James Spader guess star. That's unlikly, grant it, but it would be great.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay

Oh I know what would be great... having either Kurt Russel or James Spader guess star. That's unlikly, grant it, but it would be great.
                        Just to prove Vala's limited gene pool comment: Ben, James and Michael!

how about just a brilliant clip show, oooo i have it, daniel get complete control over time or something of that nature and goes visiting his past.
                        another Window of Oppertunity where they visit the best bits of the last 9 years and relive them
                        Hehe. I had this vague idea and am doing a fic based on it atm called "Quantum Deep" based on Jack and Sam doing it. Like jumping back to Broca Divide "Carter! No! Not like this!" and things like that. It would be hilarious to replay episodes with our perspective, but I doubt it'd happen. It'd only be funny if things were subtly different. Like "Not like this" became "like this" and he flips her over, ya know?

Sam and Jack will get married on 200
                        Hhhm, maybe engaged, finally get into bed or something. Shipper though I am, I can't see them practically going straight down the aisle like that.
                        Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

I see some ideas I like here. And some I don't. Truthfully, I don't know what I'd like for the 200th ep. Like everyone else, I think it should be something big. Something very important to the future of Stargate, but also reminicent of its past. It would be great if RDA could guest-star though. You know, tie up some loose-ends.
                          sigpic
                          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                          "...phu...ah..."
                          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

NO!!! Screw the Furlings! Sam and Jack will get married on 200!
                            and don't tell me otherwise!
                            *covers her ears* BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH I can' hear you!!!!!!!!
                            gah talk about the worst episode ever, it would turn this in to, like Sci-fi friends! count me out.
                            sigpic
                            You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                            11000! green me

Comment

I think for the 200th episode should have some really big earth shattering change. Something like the stargate program being finally releaved or maybe the Asgard getting wiped out by the Ori or something really dramatic like that! (not that I want the Asgard to be wiped out )
                              "No Buzz I AM your Father" Zurg Toy Story 2

"I'll level with you Bob My names not Kirk it's Skywalker Luke Skywalker" O'Neill 1969

Comment

maybe this could be another 'help the asgard eps' but in return we get fifth raced, and we have to defend orilla agianst the prior ( with our new anti prio thing) and that uld allow for some great asgard citie/landscape scenes adn develop them as a race much more than they have.
                                sigpic
                                11000! green me

Comment

Working...
                                X