Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It wouldn't be the same show without the cast. But interesting idea.
    Two apples get you nothing unless your buying a banana.

Comment

It would be great if they brought Mini Jack back. (I did not mean for that to rhyme )

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
      Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
        I don't care, as long as there's a bit of everything.

My ideal 200th episode would include:

1: Off-world action
        2: Time travel
        3: Humour
        4: Jack O'Neill
        5: A bit of Ship (not too much, but in reality this time, not weird AU stuff)
        6: Apophis
        i 2ed that i want that all myself
        carter "colone?"
        o'neill "it,s my side arm, i swear. no giggling."

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay
          It would be great if they brought Mini Jack back. (I did not mean for that to rhyme )
          OMG imagine if they all attend his (mini oniels) graduation, hed be tht old now right, he was 16 then and hell be 18 now...perfect; oh and it got attacked by baal trying to find someone to control some wacky peice of ancient tech for him! or by loki!
          sigpic
          You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
          Stargate : Genesis |
          Original Starship DesignThread
          Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
          11000! green me

Comment

I'd love RDA back, but Mini Jack would be just as good. Both would be better. Can you imagine Mini Jack, Big Jack, Vala, Daniel and Mitchell in the same ep? I think we'd all need multiple pairs of pants!
            Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

I think Mini-Jack would be a good idea.

What about the Moebius version of the characters? Maybe Daniel taught them how to ascend, and when SG-1 really needs help against the Ori they descend to help out?

I also agree with Sam/Jack shippers.

One thing I'd like to see is the species from Scorched Earth coming to Earth to establish an alliance in thanks for keeping them from wiping out a sentient species. Actually with their ability to create life so quickly and terraform planets maybe they could make a dent in Ori worshippers.

Comment

I think it should be one very large episode:

1. Asgard finally get new bodies that resemble the look they had millenia ago.

2. Ascended war begins/ends

3. We talk to the Ascended Council, get to talk to "Others"

4. Wraith come through the stargate somehow.

5. Ori make another move on Earth

Comment

Originally posted by GateMan2000
                  LoL...I don't think they will do the Furling on the 200th episode. The vibe I get from TPTB is that the Furlings will never been shown.
                  nope the furling was just a joke and was never ment to be on the show.

as for the 200th episode i don't want a repeat of the 100th epsiode it has to be serious considering it such a landmark episode
                  https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by JLB
                    I think Mini-Jack would be a good idea.

What about the Moebius version of the characters? Maybe Daniel taught them how to ascend, and when SG-1 really needs help against the Ori they descend to help out?

I also agree with Sam/Jack shippers.

One thing I'd like to see is the species from Scorched Earth coming to Earth to establish an alliance in thanks for keeping them from wiping out a sentient species. Actually with their ability to create life so quickly and terraform planets maybe they could make a dent in Ori worshippers.
                    Wow! That would be amazing! As much as I disliked Moebius in terms of weird plot twisting stuff, it would be rather funny to have three versions of every character running round and causing mayhem!

Comment

You would think though....that with all the people that want to see the Furlings that they would atleast explain them a little further....like they left the galaxy or they Ascended....that way it would cut them out of the Stargate world forever.

Comment

YEah, but TPTB don't think logically like us

Comment

Lets hear some more idea's.....let them role.

Comment

I'll take anything as long as it's better than episode 100.

Not that it could be much worse.
                            Don't green it unless you mean it.

Comment

Well sixth episode of S10 will the 200th episode. RDA has to come back for that. Maybe this is the furling ep?!?!?!?!?!? What would you like the 200th ep to be about? I would like to have massive space battles and supergates and ancients and goa'uld and anubis and .....................
                              Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

I cant see RDA coming back, and by the looks of the spoilers i dont think this is the Furling ep. It was mentioned, but by what Joe said, they seem to have left that idea. Im thinking we will see a stand alone ep. or it will pick up from a long forgotten ep from years ago. I just hope we get a better ep than the duff 100th ep I wouldnt mind a "Galaxy Quest" style episode though, someone suggested it in another 200th ep thread and i liked the idea
                                Last edited by The Signal; 26 December 2005, 09:19 AM.
                                Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                                - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Working...
                                X