Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There should be a really, really, really, really huge battle where the Orii and the Wraith team up and fight everybody from SG1 and SGA, along with the Jaffa, Tok'ra, Nox, Tollan and especially the damn Furlings. Also the ancients should finally get off their divine asses and actually use their powers for a change to combat the Orii. But most importantly RDA should come back for the ep and lead the Tauri into battle and some time in the course of the fighting, he should tell Sam that he loves her and they should finally kiss (outside of hallucinations or other psychotic events). Man that would rock . On second thought, i think my idea would be better for the next movie.
    Mercy is the mark of a great man *stab* maybe im just a good man *stab* well im okay

Amanda Waller: Bruce's DNA was easy enough to obtain. He left it all over town.
    [Terry raises eyebrow]
    Amanda Waller: Not remotely what I meant.

Comment

how many episode's will SG1 go for after 200?

Comment

er this is nxt season, 6th episode, i doubt that will happen maybe the nox or furlings could turn up but as to getting a whole allience and fleet together, thats at least a season wide arc.
        sigpic
        You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
        Stargate : Genesis |
        Original Starship DesignThread
        Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
        11000! green me

Comment

Never know. They may go all the way to the 400th eps. that would be cool.
          First born, Firsr Ruler and a double Saint

Comment

i think 250 with be it, id live 1000 eps but realisticly i think 3 more season is the most we should expect, atlantis wil probey get to 5 or 6 though.
            sigpic
            You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
            11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by immhotep
              i think 250 with be it, id live 1000 eps but realisticly i think 3 more season is the most we should expect, atlantis wil probey get to 5 or 6 though.
              Season 6 was then end of SG-1. Then Season 7. Then Season 8. Now it could go on for a wail.

I bet something like that will happen to Atlantis. I also think season 8 will be it for SGA and 12 will be it for SG-1. BSG will probably get 10. There will probably be 1 or maybe 2 more spinoffs on SG-1 and maybe 1 of Atlantis.
              I'm from Iowa, United States

Comment

My theory is that we will finally see the Furlings. I mean...this is the 200th episode...and what better way to show the appreciation of all the viewers than to show the most wanted creature of the Series. What do I think they look like....well we know of the Sasquach....well I think they have been hiding on Earth all this time in a cloaked secluded forest. This Thread is dedicated to everyone's idea's and hopes for this episode.
                Two apples get you nothing unless your buying a banana.

Comment

LoL...I don't think they will do the Furling on the 200th episode. The vibe I get from TPTB is that the Furlings will never been shown.

Comment

Well...that's just inconcievable!

Comment

I don't care, as long as there's a bit of everything.

My ideal 200th episode would include:

1: Off-world action
                      2: Time travel
                      3: Humour
                      4: Jack O'Neill
                      5: A bit of Ship (not too much, but in reality this time, not weird AU stuff)
                      6: Apophis
                      Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

so basicly you want us to repeat the most pointless series finale in the history of the show.
                        by the sounds of the 'great, albeit insane ideas' the PTB are coming up with its going to end up being another crappy spoof episode like no.100 was; i just hope they get the message that for no.200 we want something amazing, seriosuly amazing not a stupid spoof episode.
                        ...furlings, space battle, asgard history, fifth race promotion, nox return, atlantis crossover, something absolutly unforgetable, something that defines what stargate is and will be remembered for. not something to make me stop watching
                        sigpic
                        11000! green me

Comment

so basicly you want us to repeat the most pointless series finale in the history of the show.
                          by the sounds of the 'great, albeit insane ideas' the PTB are coming up with its going to end up being another crappy spoof episode like no.100 was; i just hope they get the message that for no.200 we want something amazing, seriosuly amazing not a stupid spoof episode.
                          ...furlings, space battle, asgard history, fifth race promotion, nox return, atlantis crossover, something absolutly unforgetable, something that defines what stargate is and will be remembered for. not something to make me stop watching

I second that.....Furlings , asgard history....maybe something into how they used to look....or maybe finding an Asgard that has been in some kind of Stasis for 20,000 years ....that would be tight.

Comment

Well, obviously you didn't read my post, because I said that I didn't liek the AU stuff. Alternate universe things work in moderation, but in effect, the ship was neutralised because it wasn't the real Jack and Sam, and the whole episode was kind of pointless and annoying (apart from the legendary Danny classroom scene - only funny because I was an EFL teacher at the time). I really hated the alternate versions of the characters, and it annoyed me that they, not the real Jack and Sam got together. Add to that the fact that we don't REALLY know the characters any more, because the real Jack, Sam, Daniel and Teal'c died in ancient Egypt.

So no, I don't want a repeat of that episode, nor do I want a spoof like Wormhole Xtreme, though I liked that as a one off.

I think Window of Opportunity would be a much better example of what I'd like, than Moebius. I really do think there should be a bit of everything and something like Time Travel could bring back old faves like Fraisier and Apophis.
                            Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Maybe SG1 stuck in some fantasy world, with all familiar faces guest starring (hammond, janet, jacob, bratac, apophis, ...)

Comment

how about just a brilliant clip show, oooo i have it, daniel get complete control over time or something of that nature and goes visiting his past.
                                sigpic
                                11000! green me

Comment

Working...
                                X