This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

O'Neill taking one last trek?

In one of the previews Jack says he wouldn't mind taking one last trip through the stargate?

What do you think he means by "one last trip"?

Ace
    "Good Morning Dr. Silberman. How's the knee?" - Sarah Connor 1994

Comment

question about this picture from the 200th episode

is it me or does that look like atlantis in the back ground

Spoiler:
      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Mal Reynolds

Spoiler:
        It does look like it. I wonder if its their version of the Emerald City !
        Please check out my Doctor Who forum at http://tardistales.proboards100.com/index.cgi

There are boards for the classic series and new series and much more.

Comment

Spoiler:
          Indeed.
          Such a shame that I wouldn't know by now your revelations
          Cut me in, I don't wanna live without your revelations.
          -Audioslave

Comment

wish i couold get a bigger picture
            https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by JaneC
              It does look like it. I wonder if its their version of the Emerald City !
              That's what my sister and I have been joking about for a while. But our big question is, who will be the Great and Powerful Oz? We've already figured out who would be the gatekeeper. There is no other choice then Walter.
              Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

Originally posted by Major Tyler
                What is a "Doctor Who?"
                Dr. Who is a freaky scifi show that my mother wacthed when she was in college. Its on SciFi channel now but other than that I have no idea
                Geeky love... and kick butt girl power

Comment

Spoiler:
                  Yeppers, sure looks like Atlantis. I have a beef though. Even though Vala looks more like Dorothy than Sam, Sam should be playing that part. Please, I hope she is not the good witch....great, I forget her name....Glinda??? A little help here, please.

As for the Wizard, come on....it's gotta be Jack. And we're walking along the yellow brick road, but to where?????

Oh, I forgot...where's Toto? A Furling, maybe????
                  On fighting:
                  Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                  Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

I have been avoiding reading a lot of the revies and trailers and some of your spoilers. I can't wait for this episode sounds like it's gonna be a topper

Comment

i agree with the above posts, the best way for the government to deny something is to make a book, tv show or movie about it, all 3 have been done with stargate.
                      we got the band back together! hope you all like these.

SAVE SG-1
                      www.savestargatesg1.com

Proud Member of F.O.R.D.
                      Say No To The Six Month Hiatus

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
                        [color=green]Please, I hope she is not the good witch....great, I forget her name....Glinda??? A little help here, please.
                        Glenda, I believe.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7UF_...elated&search=

Im not sure if they are real or what but they look pretty funny...and the 200th ep looks like rolling on the floor material

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
                            Yeppers, sure looks like Atlantis. I have a beef though. Even though Vala looks more like Dorothy than Sam, Sam should be playing that part. Please, I hope she is not the good witch....great, I forget her name....Glinda??? A little help here, please.

As for the Wizard, come on....it's gotta be Jack. And we're walking along the yellow brick road, but to where?????

Oh, I forgot...where's Toto? A Furling, maybe????
                            Spoiler:
                            It's Landry! Go to Stargatecaps.com for pics
                            Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
                            encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
                            3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
                            4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
                            5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Should I or should I not start a Live Discussion Thread for both The Real World and the 200th Episode tonight?
                              http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Sigh. Thirty-two minutes in and already I think I was right on the mark with my earlier comments. Is it funny? Yes. Unfortunately, most of the humor comes from the writers acknowledging all the inconsistencies and deus ex machina escapes they have made written in over the years. Unfortunately, acknowledging your inadequacies and making funny remarks about them does not alleviate their seriousness.

Comment

Working...
                                X