This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mitchell82
    Actually I think they are kinda cute! Odds are they are not the real Furlings but even if they are,I'm fine with it.
    They're not. It's one of the stories. TPTB have regretted coming up with the Furlings since Day 1. This is just a form of appeasement. Some will enjoy it, others will hate it. Nothing would ever change that, no matter how they chose to show the Furlings after all this time. Personally, I think it will be funny as hell.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I agree, 200 looks like it will just be the funniest episode of sg1 ever, more so than window of opportunity. And whats with cheyenne mountain blowing up?

Comment

Originally posted by B O Y S C O U T
        I agree, 200 looks like it will just be the funniest episode of sg1 ever, more so than window of opportunity. And whats with cheyenne mountain blowing up?
        I'm guessing just a part of one of their ideas. We will find out for sure in under 24 hours though.
        sigpic
        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I am SOOOO looking forward to the episode. I'm just going to suspend all expectations of SG1 reality, and laugh my head off. (goes off to see where I can get some Depends...)

Whatever they do is all in fun and is not meant to offend anyone, but I'm sure some will hate it and some will love it! I'm just glad the cast and crew and TPTB had the opportunity after all their hard work over the past ten years to just have some fun with the whole thing. They deserve it!
          EXPLORING THE POSSIBILITIES, ONE STARGATE AT A TIME

Comment

Originally posted by star47
            I am SOOOO looking forward to the episode. I'm just going to suspend all expectations of SG1 reality, and laugh my head off. (goes off to see where I can get some Depends...)

Whatever they do is all in fun and is not meant to offend anyone, but I'm sure some will hate it and some will love it! I'm just glad the cast and crew and TPTB had the opportunity after all their hard work over the past ten years to just have some fun with the whole thing. They deserve it!
            I'm just planning on this being a fun episode too. It isn't meant to be taken seriously.

And yes, some will love it, others will hate it. That is inevitable.

I agree with you point that TPTB and the actors involved deserve to have fun with this. Besides, it is meant to be a "love letter" of sorts to us fans as well. Those who can accept and embrace that, will most likely really enjoy "200". I am one of those.
            sigpic
            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I'm really upset over this episode.

More so than I ever have been with an episode of Stargate.

Why?

Because I have to wait to see it.

Comment

I just want this episode now, and i will be watching this episode on my birthday night, so i'm really happy about it.Also if the episode 100 was incredible cool, funny and really good, I just can't wait to see what they have ready for 200.
                sigpic
                Knowledge is power, but how do you use that power defines whether you are good or evil

Comment

Today is the day, today we will have the episode 200 of Stargate SG-1 and we the waitint is over.

Today is my birthday, i'm getting 22.
                  sigpic
                  Knowledge is power, but how do you use that power defines whether you are good or evil

Comment

Originally posted by maylet
                    Today is the day, today we will have the episode 200 of Stargate SG-1 and we the waitint is over.

Today is my birthday, i'm getting 22.
                    Happy birthday! This will be a great day! 2 birthdays! Yours and SG-1's,what a great day!
                    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Marcus117
                      I'm really upset over this episode.

More so than I ever have been with an episode of Stargate.

Why?

Because I have to wait to see it.

Sorry to hear that. When do you bloaks(sorry if I mispelled) in England get to see it?
                      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Yeah, today I'm celebrating two birthdays, my and the Stargate Birthday for 200
                        sigpic

Comment

I think the 200th should be atleast, an hour and half.

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                            I'm just planning on this being a fun episode too. It isn't meant to be taken seriously.

And yes, some will love it, others will hate it. That is inevitable.

I agree with you point that TPTB and the actors involved deserve to have fun with this. Besides, it is meant to be a "love letter" of sorts to us fans as well. Those who can accept and embrace that, will most likely really enjoy "200". I am one of those.
                            Since I'm unlikely to see this until late next year (gorram Seven Network in Aus!), I'm pretty much unspoiled for the whole thing but I wonder if the "love letter" is one of their gentle mockery of fans episodes.

Comment

18 hours and 50 minutes till the 200 celebration show
                              SAVE SG-1
                              www.savestargatesg1.com

Proud Member of F.O.R.D.
                              Say No To The Six Month Hiatus

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82
                                Sorry to hear that. When do you bloaks(sorry if I mispelled) in England get to see it?
                                I honestly have no idea. I don't get digital TV, so I have to wait for it to be broadcast over basic, and they havn't even started S9 yet. Still, from what I've seen its looking like an amazing episode.

Hope everyone enjoys it. And also, lets hope the majority of people realise that its all in good fun and jest. Sit back, relax, and enjoy.

Comment

Working...
                                X